100lbs or more to lose?

saneasineverwas

Hi guys, its been ages since I last posted. i re-started cd recently. I have approximately 105lbs to lose and I just wondered if there was anyone else with at least as much to lose? Im finding it hard to stick with and any extra support would be great.

Nya

Hiya i have 108 to lose aswell gunna be starting next week.. how r u finding it?

The best advice I can give you is stick to it. I ate at a wedding within a few months of starting. That was the beginning of a slippery slope. The diet was so much easier to stick to before I fell off the wagon, and then it took me almost 2 years to successfully restart!

The diet does work, and its amazing when you see the weight literally just dropping off.

Hi Hun, I started with 217lbs to lose :eek: and now have 86lbs to go :D. Like the others say stick to the diet, drink the water and the weight will come off - guaranteed!!. It can feel so daunting when you have a lot to lose but break it down into teeny tiny goals and it will feel so much easier. I've never had a break some people do and get straight back on to the diet and others struggle (I'm in this camp and speak from experience with numerous restarts before this one). Try and enjoy it, the first week is hard but your first weigh in will make it all worth it. Good luck xx

Hi there :)

I have 121lbs to lose to arrive at my ideal weight, so I am in the 100lbs+ category.

I'm a restarter too, and what destroyed all my effort the last time was...The cake at the end of the school year served in the staffroom! I thought it wouldn't hurt me to eat a slice and then....... :break_diet:

So I'll be following your progress :D

PS: I read Awaken Me's thread late last night, and it gave me such a boost. You should check it out.:)

Last edited:
Hiya

I was nearly in the 100lbs to lose bracket when I started Lighterlife. if I'd not lost a stone a year before I would have been over 100lbs to lose.

I'm over half way there now, I agree that sticking to the plan is the best thing to do as your amazing losses spur you on I think, but it's also about finding what works for you.

When I was on Lighterlife this meant having the odd coke zero, technically it's not on the allowed list but it never affected my losses, but helped to keep me going. Also on LL you weren't allowed any herbs but on occasion I added a tiny bit of oregano to my soups (I only liked 1 pack flavour so just adding things now and again helped me keep on track), but I'm lucky in that I would never push the boundaries too far.

I found it best when I ate whilst doing other things, I'd eat while on the computer etc so that food almost became a secondary thing that I just did, without thinking too much and just thought of food as fuel rather than enjoying it.

I go for my first weigh in on Thursday and I have 205.5lbs to lose. I can't tell you how ashamed I am writing that down. I've set myself a challenge of 3 stone off my christmas - I don't know how achievable that is, but because I have so much to lose, I thought I ought to break it down into chunks.

Good Luck to everyone x x x

Hello :wave_cry:

I am now on day 3 - I haven't posted yet as I always post on day 1 and then don't make it past day 2!! :(

I have to lose half my body weight basically which is just short of 10 stone to lose...

My goal is 3 stone before christmas too... hopefully this time will be able to sustain as my lovely partner is pregnant with our baby (same-sex couple) and I'm determined to be a thinner mummy!

It's nice to have other people on the journey too...

Lynn
:D

i started with 202lb to lose and am over half way now, yay

I am so encouraged by those who have already lost loads. i know some of you restarted but were you able to then stick to it 100% or did you slip up now and again. the thought of the next 8-10 months of just shakes does not thrill me. i did think of having the odd saturday afternoon off, something to look forward to. unlike last time if its planned i can just get back on track the next day.

Like you Hun I was filled with dread about being on the shakes for potentially up to a year but thought what the hell a year out of my life is nothing compared to how many have been wasted. Six months in and it has flown by like your wouldn't believe. It becomes a way of life after the first few weeks and I'll be honest and say I'm bored of the diet sometimes - well more the lack of variety.

I've stuck with it 100% this time with no breaks at all apart from the compulsory 810 week. I just don't feel it is worth it. I believe that I could have a break for one day and get straight back on it no problem but think what's the point. I'll probably be out of ketosis, have a gain that week and I'm just prolonging the agony..lol.

I started with 138lbs to lose about three weeks ago. Just another 115 to go!

I have exactly 200lbs to lose - i am on day one and am starving....lol. but i am determined to do this - so i will be sticking to it 100% for myself and my son and out new life when i lose the weight.

This is my first day and I'm 14st 7lbs. My ideal weight us 9st for my size. That's 5st 7lbs to lose which is technically not 100lbs but near as dammit. I'll be your buddy x
currently enjoying a butterscotch shake....... Really nice...... Of a fashion x

HI,

I also have over 100lbs to lose. I started with 125 to lose and 2 1/2 weeks in I have 104 to go. I am so pleased with how its gone so far but I have stuck to it 100%. I'm really looking forward to losing the next 5 so I can finally have less than 100 to lose!!! I need as many buddies as poosible !!

I started with 100 to lose and am down 18 already :)

Back