100lbs to go.....

Sicky feeling and off caffeine? Yeah that's how I knew I was pregnant..... Worth a little test??

My oats were amazing too. So I have you to thankful the inspiration. My husband was jealous and now I have had to promise to make them for him tomorrow morning!!

Glad they turned out well. My hubby wants some too. With my daughter I went off coffee at about 6 weeks. It's how they rumbled me at work lol! But not in question, we are not trying and I've just finished my period.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey Sarah. How do u make these overnight oats is it just oats soaked in yogurt. If it is im all over it.

I nees to get a shopping ordered up what can I have for lunch at my desk. No micro or anything. Ive beeneating salads every day but find myself starving come 3pm.

So it's fruit, oats (your hex b or syn them) and fat free yogurt. I used a muller light.

Then I layered it. Fruit, oats, yog, fruit, oats, yog and more fruit. Leave in the fridge overnight. The oats turn soft and it's really nice.

Breakfast
Overnight Oats - Blueberries, Porridge Oats (B) & Muller Light Yogurt

Lunch
Uncle Bens Mexican rice (3) with pepper, tomato, spinach and a friend egg

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (3) with butternut squash and peas - I even used some quark.

Snack
Latte while I'm out was made with skimmed milk so it's my 'a' choice and will have a cuppa tonight
Burtons Tomato Sauce flavour 'fish'n'chips' (6)
Banana, tangerine and Greek yogurt

Syns used - 10.5

So I've not eaten dinner yet, but I make it early as my daughter eats about 5. I usually eat about 6.30/7. Had a small taste, really nice.

I keep seeing the title of this diary 100lbs to go........I used to see diaries with names like this all the time and never thought it would be me

So I've just joined a gym. Just pure gym because it's only £13 a month. Money isn't an issue but I don't want to commit to paying £40 a month when I don't know how often I can go, being a mummy. So even if I only go once per week then this justifies the £13.

I have cauliflower rice to go with my tea tonight. I usually make it but......it was in Asda for £1.

Does anyone know how to syn my chicken. I've put a load of veg at the bottom of the slow cooker and a whole chicken on top. The chicken I will rrwmove the skin and count as free. If k want some of the veg.....they will have been cooked in the chicken juices. So I'm not sure whether to eat them and syn them lots or just not eat the veg.

It's old veg I use as it stops the chicken going soggy but it really does taste great, all chunky and yummy:

I don't use veg. I use 3 balls of tin foil to keep the chicken off the bottom. Goes lovely and crispy and you can eat your veg seperate.

Day 3 went well!! Cauliflower rice rocks.
Think I'm going to make some frozen yogurt drops for me and my daughter tomorrow.

The chicken tonight was delish.

I can't remember is homemade soup using free veg is syn free on slimming world, as I know you syn cooked fruit. I'm hoping to make soup tomorrow.

Cauliflower rice doesn't stink when you cook and eat it. But if you save some in the fridge (cooked or raw) it stinks.

Had toast (b) with scrambled egg, beans, mushrooms, coffee with milk (a) and a tangerine for breakfast.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I bought this for my water. It holds 1litre. I don't drink enough. Not sure how much I need to drink per day but I'm aiming for at least 2.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
Lunch - pasta with courgette, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, cream cheese (4)

Dinner - Chicken Stirfry with noodles (3)

Snacks - banana, overnight oats (5), tangerine, some of my daughters chips.

Syns used - 12

Breakfast tomorrow - Frankie and Bennys
http://www.frankieandbennys.com/sites/default/files/Breakfast.PDF
Arghhh it's so hard to pick healthy. If I wasn't doing slimming world i'd get avocado on toast with 2 poached eggs. I dunno what to get for the best choice.
Hard choice. I'm stuck.

I'd have eggs on toast or eggs benedict without the sauce (or on the side?) or the fruit and yoghurt :) yummy all of them :)

So......I just joined slimming world online. It's a bit annoying to pay when I have a lot of the info. But I now know syns, I can track my weigh each Monday and I think it will make things easier. So my weigh in day is Monday!!

I need to read about Extra Easy Sp.

I find that paying keeps me accountable. It's soooo expensive that I would hate to waste the money by not being on plan!!

So today didn't work out as planned. We didn't end up leaving until after 10.30 and we decided to eat in.
Breakfast - Ham, mushroom, spinach cheese (1/2 a) omelette with 2 tangerines and coffee (1/2 a)

Then we decided to get a late lunch while we were out in Lincoln. My friend works in wagammama and I remember her telling me some of the dishes were free. So we get there and it's packed out, so was everywhere.

We ended up in a sports bar. Burgers, hot dogs, chips, pizza etc. I got the healthy option of a boring penne pasta. It looked, tasted and sounded free. Pasta, tomato and basil sauce with onion and mushroom and peppers and I asked for some chilli on it. I didn't have the cheese. And actually it was very nice and I didn't feel deprived. I'm not going to have syns and use them for any hidden extras in the pasta (oil, or extras in the sauce)

Lunch/Dinner - Pasta

Lunch was quite late so probably won't bother with a meal this evening.

Snack - overnight oats (b), banana, hard boiled egg

Perhaps another snack for later....

Just made my las ready for tomorrow morning. I used grated Apple as the fruit......because I was grating some to make coleslaw.

Just checking in to subscribe. Didn't realise you had a diary on here and I just saw it, so thought I'd say hi as I've seen you in some other threads! I'm also an online member and for me it's worth it for the syns tool on the app on my phone. Makes everything much easier! I've got overnight oats for brekkie this morning - I stirred the oats into a peanut and caramel muller light so I'm hoping that's nice - I've only done it with plain yoghurt and fruit before :)

Hope it tastes nice. I love peanut flavour anything. I'm following some people, I can never find diaries though as they don't all seem to be in the same place.

How are you finding it so far. Now i've joined slimming world I'm using their tracker. Going to use this diary still for photos and chit chat.

Back