100lbs to go.....

So I should really switch milk.'ive always had almond milk, my daughter whole milk, husband semi. So now I think I'll just drink normal milk, so I can't get skimmed as I'm not buying all 3. So I measured how much milk I put in a coffee 50ml wow! So max 5 hot drinks a day.

When you have no food for tea.....
I got some turkey mince out. I have chicken oxo cube. A red pepper. Garlic. Tinned tomatos. Courgette. Carrots and onion. Gonna chop it all up. Throw it in. And hopefully end up with a bolanese type dish to go win pasta.
We are going away for a week next week, so don't want to buy too much in.

What happened to me? Somewhere in between having my daughter and now I have gained 100lbs. I'm embarrassed to admit that only 10 of them were down to pregnancy. I've had a very happy but also demanding few years. Being a new parent and also a carer to my in laws had taken its toll and now that I'm out at the other end happy, I can finally admit that I was depressed and comfort eating.

I just want to sort my life out and be happy.

I've been looking at quick fixes. Exante, slim'n'save, etc and they appeal to me so much. I want fast results. But I they don't suit my lifestyle. I want to start exercising again and I don't feel these vlcd allow for anything strenuous.

So I am here at slimming world. I plan to lose 14lbs in the first month. Then half a stone a month after. I have 100lbs to go so.....it's going to take about a year to get to my goal weight. Another reason I'm following SW is that it's a healthy diet to follow while pregnant and me and the husband plan on trying for baby no2 later this year.

Wish me Luck!!! I start tomorrow!
Good luck !

We used to have 3 types of milk in the fridge too :) Its easier now we just have almond milk and Semi :)

I have twice as much weight to loose as you just wanted to say Good luck with your weightloss hun :) xxxx

Thanks Hun! It's hard work with the milk....my daughter stopped drinking milk when she was 9 months and it has taken until now 20months to get her to drink it. So not switching her from whole.

Don't know why the hubby can't just have skimmed tho lol!!

I wish you luck too!! I'll try find your diary tomorrow. I think it will be easier with people to follow and support.

Paying Slimming World each week definitely keeps me accountable too @lickthelid @SarahMP I like to get my monies worth and despise having those awful little plus signs in my book!

I am rejoining on Saturday - there it's on the internet now so I have to do it - the only problem is the class starts at 8am and I really do enjoy a Saturday morning lie in, sigh. Forever lazy.

Not been on to update today. I'm exhausted. My Fitbit says I've done 28k steps. I've got tan lines and I'm tired lol!!

Will update and catch up with diaries tomorrow.

I'm on plan still. Yay

Okay. So I think I've established I'm rubbish at updating my diary. I'm due to weigh in Monday. But I've been doing SW over a week now so thought I'd have an unofficial weigh in........
-9lbs :)

Last edited:
Yay hun well done THAT IS FAB :) You must be so proud of yourself xxxx

Thanks
I'm on holiday for a week from tomorrow. Not sure what my internet/phone reception will be yet. Hoping to stay on track

Have a lovely holiday sure you will stay on track hun xxxx

My new way of tracking food as I don't like the slimming world app. I think it will be tedious to begin with. But I'm in this for the long haul.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 22
^^ Looks good hun xxxx

Hello :)
Here to follow!

Hope that you're well!!

Ruth
X

Hope you are having a lovely holiday xxxx

Hey Sarah, just found some time to catch up. Ur doing amazingly well. I'm so chuffed for u. U must feel grear about ur loss. Hoping for a good one this week.

I'm so tempted now to just join sw online. I never know the syn value of anything. People on here are so helpful tho so I'm managing for now.

Hope ur having an amazing holiday. Looking forwardto ur updates when ur back x

Hi Sarah

Down 9lb?? That's amazing. Well done!!!

Yes it's amazing and feels great!

So this weeks holidsy is going well! I've allowed myself an Icecream and also we are having a takeaway once my daughter is in bed tonight. I was planning to be 100% but it is difficult, I do think I've done well. Then I've had 2 glasses of wine off plan, my husbands birthday. So not sure what the scales will say once I'm home.

I have however done well over 16k steps each day, yesterday I did 24k. we drove to Whitby and walked around all day. Then visited Robin Hoods bay. Has anyone been?
I walked down the steepest hill ever with the pushchair (empty) and wow I was expected it to feel steeper climbing back up, my legs were on fire.

I've not been on many holidays in the UK but this area is beautiful. Lots of old people and mobility scooters but the scenery is stunning. Been swimming on the caravan park each day. I feel so self conscious, it's making me want to lose the weight even more. I literally get in the pool and stay in the pool and feel sad I'm not confident enough to get out and go on the slides etc

Back