100lbs to go.....

I have terrible signal here but I'll catch up with everyone once I'm bk and start tracking my food on here too.

I know that feeling but you know what we can lose weight and look amazing. Anyone who judges will always be an ass.

That's how I see it! ;) :)

I used to work in that area!!! I used to be one of the managers at the Royal Hotel in Whitby (next to the Whale Bones on the cliff top) and also in Scarborough too, and the area is totally stunning- Robin Hoods Bay is amazing too!!!
Don't worry about anyone else if you can- you are doing amazingly well and enjoying yourself, anyone that feels that feels that they have the right to judge, doesn't! (As Sam said above!)
Remember how amazing you are- make sure to enjoy yourself!

Ruth
X

Well done that is amazing!!!

Enjoy the rest of the holiday!

Ruth
X

Okay I'm back!!!
While I was away I dropped my phone and whenever I go on various apps (facebook/Internet/some others I use lots) the app cuts out. I'm not due an upgrade until 6 months. Texts and calls work fine. So I've just dug out my iPhone 5 to use for these things when I'm in the house. As I never really use the laptop for minimins. I've dropped my iPhone 6 probably 10 times lol so I should have expected this.

So I lost 9lbs week one
4lbs week 2
2lbs week 3

The 2nd 2 weeks I made up my own rules and wasn't really sticking to plan any day. Sticking to a diet on holiday is hard. So I think the walking helped. I can't complain I still lost.

So I AM BACK. I'm sticking to this 100% I'm going to do this diary.
I've also joined he gym eeek, I went yesterday and felt very out of shape.

Ive also been to the gp regarding me feeling sick all the time, stomach aches and the very weird 'I can feel something moving in my stomach, like a baby movement feeling.'
I know I'm not pregnant but that's the only way to describe it.

He said its possibly ibs (although I have no toilet issues) The movement feeling is gas, that a lot of women describe it the way I did. It's odd as I'm not farting lots lol, but the sickness feeling and stomach aches are getting me down. I was almost too scared to go to the gp as I assumed he'd just say it was because I'm overweight. Luckily he understood.

Breakfast
Oats (b) peaches, Muller light vanilla
Coffee with almond milk (a)

I've got some slimming world meals for Iceland yesterday. And the chixken sausages on offer £1 a pack, so I 3 packs. Hope they are nice. Going to try the tikka masala tonight. It seems a big portion for a microwave meal, so I'm going to have 2/3 and save the rest for lunch tomorrow with rice etc

Last edited:
The iceland meals are pricy aren't they! I got about 16 quids worth when I went there a few weeks ago (I don't have an iceland near me, unfortunately..) Anyhoo, my daughter and I had half each with a load of veggies and it was plenty!

Last edited:
The iceland meals are pricy aren't they! I got about 16 quids worth went I went there a few weeks ago (I don't have an iceland near me, unfortunately..) Anyhoo, my daughter and I had half each with a load of veggies and it was plenty!
£3 is more than I normally pay for a
Microwave meal. I got the tikka masala, paella and burgers for £9 and then a free 6 pack of muller light.
3 packs of chicken sausage for £3.

Syn Free Steak Bake

I never knew stewed tinned beef was free. I'd never had it before. My sister made these yesterday and I have one. Really tasty. I'm going to give it a go this week.

So on an effort to get my toddler to eat vegetables and me more super free.......I'm making cauliflour rice pizza base, pizza for lunch. I've done the prep with her awake which is basically super mum since I have a daughter that loves to climb on everything.

Recipe
1 x cauliflower head riced
1 x egg
Tomato purée
Seasoning
Cheese
Toppings

Microwave cauliflower rice for 5 mins. Allow to cool. Add an egg (I had a big head, so I added another egg. Add salt, pepper and seasoning. I added some mixed herbs. Mix and lay on a baking sheet, I used baking paper.
Cook for 15mins, flip, cool for 5mins. Add toppings and cook until done.

I'll share verdict and maybe a photo later.

Hi, good luck Sarah, you seem to be doing really well so far!! I'll be following :) Any inspiration is good!

I'll find you later Vixter....I'm keen to follow more people

Pizza verdict
Hmmmm it's okay. I'd rather eat real pizza. Ages ago I remember making smash Pizza and not being able to eat it. This pizza is edible and okay but I'd rather go without or treat myself to a smaller portion of a real pizza.
It's a lot of effort for somethin that's just 'okay'

Daughter threw it on the floor..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
I had the soggy bottom smash pizza once. Foul!! Is the cauliflower not worth it then, do you think? I tend to syn a wrap and use that as a base. Liking the steak bakes though, not sure if I can only have one on extra easy!

With the cauliflower base you can pick a slice up and eat it, it holds its shape. It just didn't give me that 'I'm eating a pizza' feeling.
I'd rather make two mini pizzas on sandwich thins and use my healthy extras

Breakfast
2 x slimming world chicken sausages
Spinach
Mushrooms
2 x eggs cooked in coconut spray oil
Tangerine

Coffee with almond milk (a)

I get the results from my York test today.....I'm nervous.

Breakfast sounded immense Sarah. good luck with test!

Lunch
Left over sw curry, rice, spinach and courgette

Dinner
Chicken, baked potato, cottage cheese, cucumber, lettuce, avocado (6) grated carrot

Snacks
Banana, tangerine, yogurt (2), toast (b) math (2)

Syns - 10
Steps - 18k
Gym - 1 hour

Has anyone used a stepper machine before? The ones where your walking up moving stairs. My gosh...what a killer.

Last edited:
Hi! Here to follow too! I've lots of weight to shift and have managed 27lbs to date. That's starting to slow down now though, so seeking support and inspiration!

Looks like you're doing great and your menus look fab x

Back