100lbs to go.....

Thanks for following.

I feel like supermum this morning. Daughter fed, dressed, playing nicely. I'm showered and even have makeup on. I have had breakfast and have a slimming world quiche in the oven for lunch. And is 8.30!!! Although I do feel exhausted. I could just sleep. Getting up at 6.30 each morning is tiring and I'm due in tomorrow so that's contributing. My 20month old is a great sleeper but sleeps 6.30-6.30. I should go to bed earlier.

Quiche recipe from YouTube.
1 pack of pasta n sauce (free or low syn)
Then cottage cheese
3 eggs
Ham
Veg - I used broccoli, spinach, pepper, mushroom and onion to beef it up.

Not sure how many it serves. It seems quiche big. I'll probably have 1/3 or it and My daughter some to try too.

Syn Free Steak Bake

I never knew stewed tinned beef was free. I'd never had it before. My sister made these yesterday and I have one. Really tasty. I'm going to give it a go this week.

These look really good! I might give these a go at the weekend and trick myself into thinking I'm having pie and mash! Yum. Congrats on your losses BTW, you're doing amazing! I haven't been online for 3 days as haven't had a chance, but just going to catch up with everyone now.

I got a tin last night to give these a go tomorrow. Need to have a omelette or something at breakfast al I don't use by B choice.

It's always a good day if you manage to find time to put make up on of a morning! Seeing as I have my new haircut, I made sure I made time for makeup before work today. Feel so much better.

My kids are 7 and 3 and they still get up at half 6...or they sneak into my bed and I'm perched on the edge!

I love productive early mornings though. Make me feel all smug and housewifey!

My kids are 7 and 3 and they still get up at half 6...or they sneak into my bed and I'm perched on the edge!

I love productive early mornings though. Make me feel all smug and housewifey!

We just took side off cotbed. We lay in bed and all we can hear is her throwing toys over the side of the stairways on her room.

Holy cra* my York test is awful!!!! Depressed
I had to google to see what this is. Hope you're ok? Big changes required?

I had to google to see what this is. Hope you're ok? Big changes required?
I got it half price, I already suspected I had mild ibs so I thought it be useful. Yes 6 strong reactions and some medium. I'll take a photo if anyone wants to see the results. I'm only going to cut out the top 3 things to begin with. If I do too much at once I'll fail.

So my last day as I know if.....

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt with chia seeds (1syn??)

Snack - banana

Lunch - SW quiche with salad (1/2 syn)

Snack - steak bake as above (herb + 1/2syn)
Almond milk latte (hex a)

Dinner - noodles with Diet Coke chicken using lemonade( and loads veg)

Stuffed. Only used 2 syna, so I'll have a treat later. Chocolate maybe.

Breakfast at tesco this morning. Do you think if I chose foods I can have, mushrooms, beans, egg, bacon (I'll take fat off) then I'd be able to use a healthy extra for the oil allowance?

I think I'll have 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms and 1 bacon.

Last nights tea - A paella type thing but with no fish because we never had any. Chopped up syn free sausage instead of chorizo lol!! It tasted great.

And breakfast this morning is a syn free sausage sarnie. Thins are healthy extra B. With fruit and coffee, almond milk is healthy extra A.

Want to start eating according to my York test results tomorrow, as my online shop arrives between 8-10am.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Oops I put 1 tsp of tesco spicy BBQ sauce on sarnie. I can't find the sauce on SW, but the usual is 1syn per tsp.

Breakfast - 1 syn

Okay so here is my 15st 11lbs belly!! It's not huge but does look a big pregnant. My ass is huge lol. I have taken this photo because I never see the change with diets. When I'm thin, I want to do an after shot!

My weight loss aim is 10stone. Although in the SW magazine this month there are women shorter than me weighing over 10stone that look great. So perhaps my goal will change alon the way. I am exercising 3 x a week now so I'm hoping for some muscle.

Still have over 5 stone to go and......1 and a half stone until I am overweight and not obese.

I think looking at the numbers is daunting. I'm in UK size 16 right now.....perhaps I should set a size aim. Like be in a size 14 in 2 months.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 25
What did your York test show up? I'm thinking of doing this as I think it would be really useful to know. I 've had stages of my life where I've cut out gluten and dairy (separately) and felt great but it's never been a permanent thing as my body then allows me to work them back in. But would be really handy to do this test.

@HondaGirl
Red is big reaction, yellow medium, green no reaction. It only picks up food you have eaten in the past few months. I don't really drink, so I had some alcohol prior to the test.
Also it was half price, which is why I went for it

The funny thing is....I knew about the dairy thing. I already cut it out of breakfast and switched my drinks to almond milk. But I currently still have it in processed food. I get horrible stomach aches after huge amounts of milk. So I was expecting that. The egg thing is odd. I think it explains why i always had a morning stomach ache after breakfast. As I always had cereal or eggs.

You get a phone call with a dietician. So you can talk it through and thy give advice. She advised I cut out cows milk and egg to begin with. Then after a month maybe cut out yeast (which will lower the gluten I have)
The yellow ones may or may not have an effect if cut out.

I don't care about any of it other than eggs and gluten.

I can go without sesame seeds, the herbs, beef etc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
I feel terrible. Everything in my body is telling me my period is due to arrive, but it's late. So I'm just feeling crap knowing it will show up soon. Last month it was late and really light. It's unusual for me to not be on time. I've never felt this rubbish before a period. I've heard a change of diet and weight loss can cause irregular periods.

The down part of having a toddler is being exhausted but not being able to relax for just 5 mins.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take a lot of notice of the York test as they aren't as accurate as they say they are.
I'm a member of an ibs group on FB and those who had one done got almost the same results. Those red ones is what they seem to highlight all the time.
I done Fodmap for a couple of months and found that helped with my allergy/intolerance problems.:)

My husband said the same, I am constantly wasting money. The reason I did the yorktest is my mum had amazing results. She is a whole different person. She cut out quite specific food, so it was easy for her. So i got her 50% off code. My sister signed up also and got a no, so didn't have to pay out other than the test fee. I'm going to give it a go since I paid for the test and all, I do think my foods are more common foods so it may be harder to follow.

What's the ibs FB page?? I'm not sure if I have ibs as I don't have toilet issues. Just stomach pains/cramps/nausea.

I'm so excited to go to bed tonight.

Lunch - Salmon Pasta with spinach, broccoli and red pepper

Dinner - Lamb burger???? With chips, salad and coleslaw (free yay)

Snacks - Apple, grapes, banana with yogurt.

So I am clueless regarding the lamb burgers. I made them a month back and I'm not sure regarding the fat content. I've not had Syns other than 1 at breakfast. So 14 should more than cover the burgers...I hope

Period still hasn't arrived but I'm not exhausted and feel fine. So that's good.

Had baked oats for breakfast which has cooked strawberries in (1syn) and tangerine and a banana on the side

Coffee with almond milk (1syn)

Just made a plain old lunch. Pasta, tuna and pepper. My daughter isn't keen on sauces and likes plain things. So rather than making mine separate, I'll just have plain.

Currently outside with her but we have fruit and soya yogurt to have later.

My shopping was very very very late but arrived half hour ago.

York Test Result Slimming World Starts Right now on the next post.

Back