100lbs to go.....

Dinner was great. A simple yummy bolagnese. With courgette noodles.
Yum.

Still no period. I hate irregularity.

Hoping to go to the gym tomorrow if I get chance, ie ifs mum isn't busy lol

Still no period grrrr. I weigh in tomorrow and still feel bloated. So I'm thinking I'll have gained or sts.

Today has been good food wise. Fully on plan. I had avocado at lunch which are up a lot of Syns but I just love them. A great healthy food despite the Syns.

Going out Froday for our wedding anniversary and my daughter will be at grandparents so we have the house and morning important the morning to ourself. I am 100% having a lie in. I know I'll be up at 6.30/7 out of habit but I'm going to lay in bed uninterrupted.

Just out of curiosity has anyone used the muscle foods website?
I see it promoted constantly but not seen any reviews

Arghhh still no cycle. I'm not usually such a worrier. I'm usually spot on time. With my daughter I didn't get a positive pregnancy test until I was 9 weeks, so it's just in my head. Although if I'm being rational, being pregnant isn't really a possibility as we aren't trying lol!! I just like things to work as they should and thins to be on time. Obviously I'm happy to lose weight, but it's obviously making things out of sync.

Weigh in - -2lbs yay

Breakfast
Overnight oats made with chocolate soya yogurt and banana and strawberries. Felt like a pudding at breakfast.

I've also brewed the most amazingly tasting coffee in my moka pot. With almond milk (hexa)

Me again, although I'm aware I m the o let one here. It helps to track my progress. So still cycle. Maybe I skipped one?

Been 100% on plan and starting to feel
Good.

Gym yesterday
20 mins cross trainer
20 mins bike
10 mins up the moving steps
10 Mins run....slow jog to be honest
20 mins on various weight machines or free weights.

Hi, what a worry for you. I wonder if you stressing about it is just delaying it. Not sure how much you've lost this month but if it's 17lbs as your signature indicates that may have stunned your body a bit :) You're doing so well!!

I only started stressing the past 2 days, but I know what you mean. It's 8 days now. Ao perhaps I'll just skip It altogether.

Yea 17lbs in 4 weeks. How amazing is that. I've eaten a lot too. Big portions, lots of snacks. And lots of exercise.

Evening meal.....delicious!
Paella yum!!

I just made up my own recipe but it was super tasty and spicy. Used slimming world sausages instead of chorizo and it had chicken, prawns, loads of veg. Mmmmm

Made extra for lunch tomorrow

Hi @SarahMP. Just to say that I do check on you everyday, quick look to see if everything is okay. Not posting so much now as I'm just plodding along and carrying on! I agree with Vixter, probably your body in a bit of a shock. And, as we all know, stressing out never helps to bring on a late period!

Side note, I haven't heard of a muscle foods website

@X88B88 probably right.

So tonight we are celebrating our wedding anniversary while my daughter stays at nanna and grandads

Not sure what I'll pick from these menus. But I'm seeing it as a treat night and using no Syns all day. I always prefer starter over pudding.

Excited for some time just the two of us. This place is a 30 min walk so we don't need to drive and both can have a drink.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So I got a meal of the specials menu last night. Fish curry with steamed jasmine rice and we ordered seasonal Veg as a side.
No pudding but I got a flat white coffee.
Drink water and a Diet Coke.

So I'm hoping 15syns covered that but it maybe didn't.

Had a great night. Still no cycle.
Something is going on with me as twice now I have felt very dizzy (almost like vertigo) and today that was just as I stepped in the shower. I'm not sure if it's my body reacting to the weight loss or if I'm coming down with some sort of cold or flu.

Today we are viewing a house, having breakfast out, getting the bike back from its service, doing the shopping. Then our daughter will
Be back from grandparents this afternoon. I miss her loads but have enjoyed some 'non mummy' time.

Last edited:
Chicken in the slow cooker with lemon, garlic, herbs and an onion. Hoping to take the chicken off and make a bone broth with the remains.

When is bed time?
I'm exhausted. I'm more than exhausted. Only done 15k steps but feels like I haven't stopped all day.

I have to work on a logo design tonight from an Australian customer than needs it by the end of the week. She doesn't have a clue what she wants and although I've asked all the right questions I still haven't grasped what she wants. 'I like your style, I trust you'......
So hope to get a first draft across and then go to bed.

Tonight was fish curry (7syns) rice, veg and sugar free jelly yum

Hello- I have to apologise for not posting much. I just assumed that people had been really quiet but I have a couple of issues with my alerts so apologies!
Sorry to hear that you're not so good :( your food all sounds lovely though and you're doing so well with your losses.
I have now also bookmarked your thread in my phone so I don't lose you again :D

Ruth
x

Thanks @Trefoil I find if I don't comment or like something then t stops alerting me.

So this evenings treat:
Been craving raspberries all day. Topped with an alpro soya and will have the peanut butter hottie tonight mmmmm. I love peanut butter!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Thanks @Trefoil I find if I don't comment or like something then t stops alerting me.

So this evenings treat:
Been craving raspberries all day. Topped with an approach soya and will have the peanut butter hottie tonight mmmmm. I love peanut butter!

Ooo I love raspberries, how lovely! What's this peanut butter thingy?! It sounds interesting!
Yes I have no idea what's happened re alerts I think I may have looked and dashed once and then everything got shoved to the bottom of the pile and I forgot where I was, oops!

Ruth
X

Breakfast - egg white French Bread with raspberries and a tangerine.

I need to syn some of he bread but the rest was free.

I'm thinking of having Instagram for my pics. Might open an account later.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Back