100lbs to go.....

Well done on your workout, nothing wrong with LO having the tablet for a bit hun xxxx

I danced my whole life, danced on a cruise ship for a year when I was 18. Then taught dance while I went to Manchester Uni. So anything dancey, like dance classes and dvds kind of seem too easy, I'm just not interested, maybe I became sick of dance. I kind of opt for a 'resistance training' type workout. Mixing cardio with weights.

If I don't arrange my mum to come so I can go to gym, or do a workout in the morning, it doesn't happen. I find the days I workout I feel so much happier and more alert. I never used to understand the concept of working out to have more energy. Until recently I have no energy at all. Now I notice the difference.

I will catch up with all your diaries later :)

Breakfast
35g Branflakes (B)
Almond Milk (A)
Raspberries
Coffee

Lunch
Noodles
Tuna
Spring onion
Pepper

Snack
Red Sauce Cheddar things 6syns
Banana
Apple

Dinner
Spag Bol (5 Syns???? For homemade stock) with pasta and loads of veg in bolognese sauce.

Exercise
45min workout DVD
13k steps so far but plan to sit and work this evening.

I've just booked into the drs to see the nurse Monday morning 9.20. Using online booking. I've had period pains 3 weeks straight with no period and I can't deal with it anymore. Plus I am overdue a smear. So she can do that and I'll ask about the period pain thing at the same time.

Also I've woken up feeling sick again. I don't mean morning sickness.....it feels like I've eaten something bad sickness. I need to do that FODMAP thing. Any advice?

Breakfast
Overnight Oats made with frozen berries, oats, soya yogurt.

I only managed half. So I'm saying 1/2 hexb

I've been in an awful mood all day. My husbands away in Leeds doing a 60mile ride and my mum and dad had my daughter for a lot of the day so I could relax but all I did was wants cry.

Anyway.....it's all clear now......my period!!!!!!! Finally after 3 weeks of pms and period pains and tiredness!! Is here!
I feel like I should lose 10lbs of bloat this week lol!

Do you take anything ? I use to take cod liver oil with evening primrose oil capsules. I found they did help with mood swings.They balance out your hormones.
As I've gone through the menopause I no longer have to take them but do know they helped. I stopped taking them for a couple of months when I moved years ago and the mood swings and everything came back.

Thanks @craftermary
I never have needed to, my cycles have always been on time and without pains or crazy hormones. Lucky me. It's just this month it was so late and troublesome. Maybe because I lost so much weight. I'll remember the tip though, sounds like I need some for when my toddler is having tantrums lol

Glad its finally here hun. I take cod liver oil when i remember...but thats to help with my dry skin and hair, if it helps anything else then thats fab too xxxx

I've been in an awful mood all day. My husbands away in Leeds doing a 60mile ride and my mum and dad had my daughter for a lot of the day so I could relax but all I did was wants cry.

Anyway.....it's all clear now......my period!!!!!!! Finally after 3 weeks of pms and period pains and tiredness!! Is here!
I feel like I should lose 10lbs of bloat this week lol!

I'm very glad that it's finally here, I was thinking about you with this yesterday morning! Hopefully it will sort itself out and become more regular in the future!

Ruth
X

Thanks @Trefoil

Well I weighed myself this morning, because I'm naughty. I dropped 4lbs of pure bloat. Weigh day is wed. I can actually feel the difference on a top I have on that the bloat has gone.

That's good news! Always love a post bloat weigh in! :)

Well done thats fab hun :) xxxx

Back