100lbs to lose and doing Cambridge Diet

Hi All,

Is anyone out there in the same postion as me. I have 100lbs to lose and im on the Cambridge diet program day 6 :) All is going well and would love some buddies to help support me and to also support :)

Im on day 10 and have around about 100lbs to lose, and would be more than happy to have anyone who wants around for support and of course for me to support in return :) how have you been finding it so far?

Hello,

See my sig! I had 100lbs to lose and started CD SS on 8 November 2011 - 10 weeks in and I'm nearly halfway and we've had Christmas in that time too - so chuffed!

You can do it! I'm looking to being at goal in May! I will probably try to lose another 1 stone or so at WW as I'm quite short and think my ideal weight is probably nearer 9 stone than 10 stone, but I do plan to lose the first 100lbs with CD.

I'll be reading - keep up the good work!

Xxx

Hi x
Just wanted to say Im doing a similar VLCd and have over 100 pounds to lose, Would love to support each other.
And glad your doing so well so far x :D

Hello!

I started with 111 pounds to lose. Today is myweek 2 WI, so I'm not that far ahead of you.

How are you finding it so far? When is your WI day?

Hi all, I am on day 5 of a re-start. I don't have 100lbs to lose but just wanted to say that I think you are all amazing and good luck to you. It will be so inspiring to follow your progress.

Good luck :D

Back