ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

You should be proud, I'd be frickin dancing if I got that loss hehe ;) xx
You going back to your 45 from today or tomorrow hon? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I just wanted to say thanks for all your honest posts and great advice. I just went back to WW last Thursday and am about to have my first weigh in. I've been back and forth with my weight for years - I've Been within 3lbs - but now I want to finally reach my goal and stay on maintenance so I'm reaching out in whatever way I can to talk about the weight loss and these post have already helped me see how hard it is for everyone. I have 3 stone to lose - wow that's a lot when you see it written- but that's why I'm writing it down. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated and I'll promise the same. Good luck everyone!

I'm seriously considering going back to ww classes - I know I've said the reasons I don't go before (health, money, confidence etc) but I do quite miss the meetings & getting those little magazines/leaflets! When I went before it defo boosted my confidence a little just doing something on my own... and I enjoyed going to them - but if I gained in front of someone I would get really mortified - oh look I'm talking myself out of it ha!
I know I get the support I need from this board but it's slowly becoming an option in my head again which is nice :)
I've been far too anti-social this year & I know it has a negative effect on my mood - but then the low mood makes me want to be a hermit even more!
At least with the class I was going out once a week & being around people & not just hiding in my room! We shall see - I may be trying to do too much too soon - I tend to do that when I'm in a rare good mood - make lots of plans & then they go out the window when I inevitably crash!

Oooh - I played around on my non-official ww phone app earlier to try & figure out what incriments my points go down at - and it's simple but barking!
For my details I still lose a daily pp every 7lbs lost BUT it's moved to when you hit _stone 11lbs & _stone 4lbs! Hope that makes sence - at least I'm not so confused & today aftervmy loss I would have lost a daily pp anyway so I'm feeling better knowing that WW would tell me to drop a pp aswell :)

Plan for the week is:
Daily 45pp
Ww app says I should be on 47pp & crazy numpty dietitian said 42pp so I'm going to compromise & see how it goes :)
This past week I did do 42pp every day & used 41weeklies - so didn't even use them all! We shall see how this goes :)

The one positive I can take from the whole debacle is that it's shown me that I can survive on less points - always at the back of my mind I was scared of how I would cope as my points went down - but as long as I have my weeklies I feel like I'm going to be able to do it & power through :)
I'm learning which foods to avoid as they trigger me to want more & which foods satisfy me physically and mentally (hope that doesn't sound strange) Cheese is my most satisfying food (not including choccy lol) but I don't need a lot off it - it helps me feel like I'm not deprived so is worth the points to me :)

Oh what a long entry - well this is what a diary is for anyway :)

I write way to many smiley faces!

My 3 positives:

1. Made it through a whole week at 42pp a day! (plus weeklies)

2. Recognised that when I get really over-hungry I turn into a very very angry shouty person! & am going to try & stop letting myself get that hungry! (poor hubby!)

3. Lost 2lbs & got below my lowest weight so far on this round of WW... and got to finally put new stars on my chart :) am now at 12lbs total loss - can't wait to get my stone!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
You should be proud, I'd be frickin dancing if I got that loss hehe ;) xx
You going back to your 45 from today or tomorrow hon? X

Thanks huni, I am proper chuffed with it now :) I love a solid 2lb loss - wish it could happen every week!
Am back onto 45pp tomorrow & hope to get back to posting in my food diary on. that :)

CGx

Mayday said:
I just wanted to say thanks for all your honest posts and great advice. I just went back to WW last Thursday and am about to have my first weigh in. I've been back and forth with my weight for years - I've Been within 3lbs - but now I want to finally reach my goal and stay on maintenance so I'm reaching out in whatever way I can to talk about the weight loss and these post have already helped me see how hard it is for everyone. I have 3 stone to lose - wow that's a lot when you see it written- but that's why I'm writing it down. Any encouragement is greatly appreciated and I'll promise the same. Good luck everyone!

Welcome to the board & thanks for your kind words :)
I have to lose at least 4stone to have an operation but want to lose 7stone in total eeeek! It's better to look at it in smaller chunks ;)
If you start a diary I will come & follow - this board is full of great people & diaries - wish you all the best with your WI :)

CGx

Daily Positives

1. Worked to my new daily 45pp's & used just 1 weekly pp.

2. Wrote up some rough daily meal plans to mix & match with - I'm not great at planning food so it's one of my missions :)

3. Kept up my adding protein plan - still egg & beans at the mo but it's still a step in the right direction

Bit of a sucky day really - found it hard to think of 3 positives.
Just friend, family & money stuff getting to me... let myself get way to wound up over the small stuff, just couldn't fight it today

CGx

Hi Carrie x just spotted your diary there :) I am on the same PP allowance you are.

I saw you were thinking of going to the meetings, and I can definitely recommend it. I am the biggest hermit.. I usen't to be be here I am lol I find it sooo motivating to go to those meetings especially seeing other people that are in the same boat you are is very helpful. Those leaflets things are brilliant too! lol

Hope you are doing well! keep it up!

littlemisspiggy said:
Hi Carrie x just spotted your diary there :) I am on the same PP allowance you are.

I saw you were thinking of going to the meetings, and I can definitely recommend it. I am the biggest hermit.. I usen't to be be here I am lol I find it sooo motivating to go to those meetings especially seeing other people that are in the same boat you are is very helpful. Those leaflets things are brilliant too! lol

Hope you are doing well! keep it up!

Hellooooo! Do you have a diary on here? It's always good to read about folks on the same dailies :)
I really miss those leaflets lol!
How long have you been doing WW?

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
About to do my wii fit free step for 30minutes whilst watching me cheesy shows, wish me luck! Not done it in a while!

CGx

Good luck lol altho I expect yr finished by now ! 3 cheers from me for doing exercise :) that is still something yet to feature in my life lol

Well I did it ladies! Full 30mins step & I get boiling by the end so it defo counts as exercise for me :)
Glad I did it - have been really slack the past few weeks on moving my body!

CGx

Excellent hon, well done :D xxx

I just pposted a blog with some of my crochet in it check it out :)

Daily 3 positives:

1. Cooked a dinner full of veggie goodness insted of giving in to the Dominoes Friday option! And I reeeeeeeeally didn't feel like cooking. At. All.

2. Washed & blow dried & straightened (snooze!) My hair for day out tomorrow so that I'm as prepared as possible if we do go - this may sound like an odd positive but some days I'm so knackered I woukdn't have even had the energy to do that!

3. Have finally..... finally! Started going off the taste of milk chocolate! I've got so used to the dark stuff now ;) tonight I had a mini Ripple & a mini Twirl & it was soooo sickly I couldn't get my head around it - very odd feeling as it was my no.1 comfort food before.

I hate cooking sometimes as we share a kitchen with my folks & it's tiny so everyone gets in each others way & it's not my pots & pans etc - which are in storage :'( blah blah!
It used to be so easy to give in to a take-away when me & OH are both knackered & grumpy but since I've been on ww I'm not giving in so easy (still have them sometimes but count the points) but OH still offers it to me when he see's my "I hate that b***dly kitchen!!" Face (it's not pretty!)
The poor man having to put up with my moaning!
I'm glad that I didn't give in to pizza tonight though as it would of sent me well into my weeklies & I'd rather use them if we go out somewhere... we have planned to go into London tomorrow in the day but I'm feeling really down & anxious & have gone right off the idea! Annoys me when I cancel plans even if it is just plans with myself! I wish my anxiety & mood didn't make me seem like such an unreliable flake :'(
Oh that's a whole different story that's for another day.

I still haven't got back into writing my food diary on here - I still keep it in a notepad but must remember to update on here - I like having it for ideas :)

Oh well, best get to bed if we're going to attempt our day out tomorrow (I can hear the negative vibes coming out of me as I type - why can't I be a positive thinker?!)

CGx

Back