ProPoints 100lbs to lose - Carriegirl21's Diary

hey there carriegirl... glad to hear that you are doing well.. i agree the wii free steps is amazing lol love the jogging to.. though it can be murder lol.
the husband and i live with his parents and i totally know what you mean.. when he has his days off and we are in there trying to cook, his mom always seems to want to at the exact same time.. then its all bumping into each other and waiting for pans to be free. the worst is when youre doing something and she starts to tell you how to do it like your incapable of doing something as simple as cooking our own food.. i know shes just trying to be helpful, but it really erks me lol.wow i just realized that i have a whole laundry list of ranting i could do about the darn kitchen lol.. but i wont :)..
sry to hear that your having such bad anxiety.. i know how that feels.. how many times that i was invited to like the lake or the beach and stuff with my friends and i totally had to find some excuse cause i was so self conscious about the way i looked.. or having to cancel because i couldnt face it in the end. or when i was actually out, i couldnt really enjoy myself, cause i was so afraid of people judging me. those are times that i really regret and that i can now never get back. but i have made a resolution that I'm not going to let that get in my way of enjoying myself anymore (or at least i'm going to do my darnedest).
We are strong beautiful women, who dont need other peoples approval. We are already on our way to getting out lifes back, and we should hold our heads high and be proud. and if anyone thinks anything... well they can just come back, and we can rub it in their stuck up faces! lol
dont let your fear hold you back! i promise you that if you just let yourself you will have a great time today.. if you have any of those bad feelings just stop and take a few deep breaths and remember that you are beautiful, and you are already on your way and doing everything exactly the right way to be the woman that you want to be.
we all struggle with accepting ourselves, but this is where we start :)
have a great day today, cant wait to hear all about it :D

MrsPayne212 said:
hey there carriegirl... glad to hear that you are doing well.. i agree the wii free steps is amazing lol love the jogging to.. though it can be murder lol.
the husband and i live with his parents and i totally know what you mean.. when he has his days off and we are in there trying to cook, his mom always seems to want to at the exact same time.. then its all bumping into each other and waiting for pans to be free. the worst is when youre doing something and she starts to tell you how to do it like your incapable of doing something as simple as cooking our own food.. i know shes just trying to be helpful, but it really erks me lol.wow i just realized that i have a whole laundry list of ranting i could do about the darn kitchen lol.. but i wont :)..
sry to hear that your having such bad anxiety.. i know how that feels.. how many times that i was invited to like the lake or the beach and stuff with my friends and i totally had to find some excuse cause i was so self conscious about the way i looked.. or having to cancel because i couldnt face it in the end. or when i was actually out, i couldnt really enjoy myself, cause i was so afraid of people judging me. those are times that i really regret and that i can now never get back. but i have made a resolution that I'm not going to let that get in my way of enjoying myself anymore (or at least i'm going to do my darnedest).
We are strong beautiful women, who dont need other peoples approval. We are already on our way to getting out lifes back, and we should hold our heads high and be proud. and if anyone thinks anything... well they can just come back, and we can rub it in their stuck up faces! lol
dont let your fear hold you back! i promise you that if you just let yourself you will have a great time today.. if you have any of those bad feelings just stop and take a few deep breaths and remember that you are beautiful, and you are already on your way and doing everything exactly the right way to be the woman that you want to be.
we all struggle with accepting ourselves, but this is where we start :)
have a great day today, cant wait to hear all about it :D

Lol I could write pages of rants about the shared kitchen thing!! ;) funny how that's the part that seems to annoy us the most... It's exactly like that here - the minute i go in the kitchen to cook one of tgem comes in & starts faffing about! Arrrrrr drives me up the wall!

We didn't go into London today :( but it's cos OH felt awful this morning so not cos I didn't want to go... he's better now but it's to late to go :(

Thanks for the pep talk tho huni - I need some of your positive vibes! :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You're most welcome lol.. sry OH wasn't feeling but glad to here he's doing better :) off to make mine a sandwich for when he gets home... aww the things we do for the ones we love lol

hope you are doing good :) keep on smiling!

Went to the flicks last night & didn't have popcorn!!!
Instead I took a bag of M&S choc pretzels - 8pp & a bottle of water :)
I know 8pp may sound a lot still but usually I have 12pp worth of popcorn & 2pp of coke so still saved a lot - not to mention saving almost £8!!
OH not bothered at all about not having popcorn - plus he didn't want any of my pretzels so I had the lot!
We saw 'Crazy Stupid Love' - it was really really funny - higly recommend it :)

For dinner, as it was really late, I shoved some of those new Heinz pasta pouches in the microwave with a bag of prepared brocolli - also nuked that (laziest dinner ever!) We shared 2 flavours - the tortellini & the marscapone penne...... and they were both revolting!!
Couldn't believe how yukky they were!
Thought for £1.50 a pop they would be nice but they were worse than a canned pasta meal :(
Very dissapointing as I'd been looking forward to trying them - maybe they had a certain strong herb in them that isn't my taste as I'm sure someone else on here said they like them.
Poor OH - he's so sweet he said it was lovely & thanks for cooking - whilst i'm eating it with a face like a chewed toffee grumbling "don't worry You will never have to eat this again!"

I do love my lazy prepared veg though ;)
Only do it with things I really hate preparing though - brocolli, carrot battons, salad bags :)
Also can't be without my medeteranian veg trays for roasting :) they are bliss! Plus I only have to pp the oil they put in which is so tiny it's about 1pp for half a tray - and NO chopping!!

Be back later with my 3 positives :)

CGx

I'd say the popcorn is a huge positive right there! :D
Think I'll give those pasta things a miss then, I don't like tinned pasta much so I don't want to risk finding out! :p

Sounds likea fun night.. Well apart from the yucky dinner lol.. I like to microwave my veg too, its easier for me to make sure they dont go all soft and over cooked.. I love them nice and crunchy:D. Jealous i want to go the the movies.. We havent been in so long :(... Hope your dinner is a but more appetizing today :p

LittleMissThin 17 said:
I'd say the popcorn is a huge positive right there! :D
Think I'll give those pasta things a miss then, I don't like tinned pasta much so I don't want to risk finding out! :p

You're right there! Popcorn will be no.1 :)
I'm not a fan of tinned pasta either so shouldn't have been that shocked!

MrsPayne212 said:
Sounds likea fun night.. Well apart from the yucky dinner lol.. I like to microwave my veg too, its easier for me to make sure they dont go all soft and over cooked.. I love them nice and crunchy:D. Jealous i want to go the the movies.. We havent been in so long :(... Hope your dinner is a but more appetizing today :p

I like my veggies with a bit of crunch too :) OH likes them squishy so we kinda go inbetween lol
We go to the movies a lot as we have those Unlimited cards from Cineworld so really good value fir money :) I was shocked to see a full priced ticket is now just shy of £10!!! We'd never go if we had to pay that :( love the movies :)

CGx

Daily positives :)

1. Resisted popcorn at cinema last night :)

2. Went for a 40minute walk in the park even though I've had a cracking headache all day - 3AP's as I wasn't exactly powering through!

3. Went for pub lunch/dinner but over-pointed it for a change :)
I think I tend to under-guess the points of things when we go out which isn't going to help my cause!

Pretty bad day because of my day long headache but still got a good walk & meal out with OH so not all bad :D

I've got to try & sort my sleeping pattern out as it's getting quite painful! I've not been able to get to sleep before 4am for 2weeks :'(
Don't know what to do really but my plan is to avoid all technology for an hour before bed & read a book instead :)

CGx

Well done for sticking at 42, losing 2lbs, arranging to see new friend and the course :) good luck for week ahead! Glad u enjoyed the flicks, saved pp and pennies ;) superstar! Cx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done for sticking at 42, losing 2lbs, arranging to see new friend and the course :) good luck for week ahead! Glad u enjoyed the flicks, saved pp and pennies ;) superstar! Cx

Thanks lovely! Good to see you again :)

CGx

Pretty bad day because of my day long headache but still got a good walk & meal out with OH so not all bad :D

I've got to try & sort my sleeping pattern out as it's getting quite painful! I've not been able to get to sleep before 4am for 2weeks :'(
Don't know what to do really but my plan is to avoid all technology for an hour before bed & read a book instead :)

CGx
:( sry to hear about your head ache.. i hate them. i find i cold press on the forhead or the back of the neck does a pretty good job at relieving them without having to resort to meds lol.
i have trouble sleeping as well.. no matter what time i lay down, its about 2 hours before i can actually fall asleep.. and the husband lays right down and starts snoring lol. i was just thinking last night actually that i might get some chamomile tea or some sleepytime tea (dont know if they sell that here) and see if that helps cause im getting a bit fed up myself.
thumbs up for reading! lol

ohh sleepytime tea is beautifull!!!! they dont have it in Ireland but my gran made it for me in holland when i cudnt sleep!!!

Another good alternative is warm milk with a little bit of anise seeds or herbal tea with honey is brilliant for sleeping issues, also its an autumm thing. I've had same problems for past two days. Try get up one day at 8 and its horrible I know cuz its only 4 hours of sleep. but get up and try and last till 10pm and go sleeps then

Its a harsh method but it always works for me. Common results of sleep deprivation can be anxiety, headaches, depression etc. so its very important u get proper 8 hours sleep.

Good luck hun! hope u sleep well tonight :)

MrsPayne212 said:
:( sry to hear about your head ache.. i hate them. i find i cold press on the forhead or the back of the neck does a pretty good job at relieving them without having to resort to meds lol.
i have trouble sleeping as well.. no matter what time i lay down, its about 2 hours before i can actually fall asleep.. and the husband lays right down and starts snoring lol. i was just thinking last night actually that i might get some chamomile tea or some sleepytime tea (dont know if they sell that here) and see if that helps cause im getting a bit fed up myself.
thumbs up for reading! lol

That exactly what my hubby does! He's asleep within ten seconds it's quite ridiculous!
Totally agree about the cold press - i have these things called 'kool'n'soothe' headstrips & they are amazing - last about 8hours :)
I drink chamomile tea every night already - also have sleepytime hehe :)

littlemisspiggy said:
ohh sleepytime tea is beautifull!!!! they dont have it in Ireland but my gran made it for me in holland when i cudnt sleep!!!

Another good alternative is warm milk with a little bit of anise seeds or herbal tea with honey is brilliant for sleeping issues, also its an autumm thing. I've had same problems for past two days. Try get up one day at 8 and its horrible I know cuz its only 4 hours of sleep. but get up and try and last till 10pm and go sleeps then

Its a harsh method but it always works for me. Common results of sleep deprivation can be anxiety, headaches, depression etc. so its very important u get proper 8 hours sleep.

Good luck hun! hope u sleep well tonight :)

I may have to try something like that - last night was even worse than ever! I went to bed at 1am & honestly just lay tossing & turning till hubby got up at 8am! I was beside myself with tiredness :'( didn't have to go out today so slept til 12 but that's still just 4hours sleep & just useless... am at the end of my tether - haven't tried warm milk for aaages so i will do that tonight :)

Thanks for the advice lovelies :)

CGx

yeah im gonna get some chamomile tea tomorrow to try, havent really tried anything at all myself. good luck tell me how it goes tonight :)

Hope ur well :) x

hope u sleep well hun! have u tried relaxation? download some relaxation songs/talks and play some on ur mp3 when ur in bed, worked miracles for me as my problem was anxiety and because of anxiety I couldnt relax properly and fall into a deep sleep.

x x x x sleep well!!

I get like that when my thyroid is off - sooooo tired but just cannot sleep. Its like torture and drives me nuts ... and really doesn't help with dieting as it makes it harder to stay focused and on track. Well done you for keeping going even when you must not really feel like it :)

And I've got to say I'm LOVING your positives lately - so much more positive than they were before and not a single one of them counteracted with a "but" after it - its really good to see and long may it continue :)

Mifford said:
I get like that when my thyroid is off - sooooo tired but just cannot sleep. Its like torture and drives me nuts ... and really doesn't help with dieting as it makes it harder to stay focused and on track. Well done you for keeping going even when you must not really feel like it :)

And I've got to say I'm LOVING your positives lately - so much more positive than they were before and not a single one of them counteracted with a "but" after it - its really good to see and long may it continue :)

Thanks :) i'm trying to be positive even when I don't feel it!

Soooo last night was a disaster - tried out all my tricks, had warm milk, avoided all technology and read a book in bed & lights off at midnight with OH..... and no sleep!! I hate plain milk anyway so won't bother again, it was ming!

Yes to audiobooks! I'm downloading a load now - need to look up some relaxation mp3s aswell - i've heard audiobooks can be really helpful so fingers crossed for tonight :)
I'm sure it's Anxiety that stops me sleeping as I get a really stiff neck and grind my teeth when I'm in bed :(

CGx

Back