:(

nah, i know what the pain will be like, sure ive got one on my other side :) xxx

Much braver than me! :)

Oh, what was the piercing you got today?!

Love the pic of the tat that you want to get. It's beautiful. Me and hubby are getting each other's names on our wedding ring fingers under our rings. Really like that idea. Going to get it done after hols.

Awww Bev thats a very sweet idea i love that on couples :)

i wanna know what piercing you got too! i :heartpump:piercings!!

16208-albums1195-picture8819.jpg

Got this one, and when it heals im getting another one done, and then another and then another til its full lol..

Cus ive got this done on the other side....

16208-albums1195-picture8820.jpg

Really love peircings and tattoos :) but im running out of places to pierce so the ears are getting it full pelt :) lol

I've always wanted one at the top of my ear like that but I've been told it REALLY hurts ... and I'm a whimp. I gave up on the idea when the last person I asked about it said they hadn't been able to lie on that side in bed for 2 years!!!!

I had my nose done instead but I have to say that hurt like hell anyway!!! xx

Lol, I it doesnt hurt, I still have trouble lying on my industrial sometimes, So now ill have no side to lie on lol!!

Ive got my nose done too.. But it doesnt suit me so I dont wear a stud in it.

I have my tongue done and want to get it done again, and have two bars in it :) lol

Really want my lip done too, and maybe get the second set of holes in my ears stretched a little teeeeney bit! lol!!

Hmmmmmmmm - can't quite believe it doesn't hurt ... you must be one of these annoying people with a really high pain threshold ;). Unlike me - I'm a terminal whimp!!! What did you think when you had your nose done?

Hmmmmmmmm - can't quite believe it doesn't hurt ... you must be one of these annoying people with a really high pain threshold ;). Unlike me - I'm a terminal whimp!!! What did you think when you had your nose done?

love the tattoo and piercings chelly. i know what you mean about them not hurting i have two in the top of my ears and it just felt cold when i was having them done from the antiseptic spray

Yep exactly it does!!

Nose was grand, Repeircing it stings though!! lol!!

Yeah I do have quite a high pain threshold, unless I hit a finger or a toe or something, or my shins!

Other than that im grand :D lol!!

That settles it! If you thought the nose thing was fine ........ If mine closed for some reason there is NO WAY I'd go through that again. I might carry on giving the top of the ears a miss then. ;)

I've got a couple of tattoos though, they weren't bad. The one on my shoulder was fine - the one on my ankle hurt a bit but not enough to put me off having more. xx

Nope, I love the feeling of getting a tattoo :)

My ex came with me for my last one and was hoping I would cry and he was gutted I didnt lol :)

oh! i've been thinking of stretching my ears out a teeny tiny bit too! haha

Oooh!! We should do it together chick!! :)

Just a little bit though :D

Lol!!

Well, How about something that is an emblem from one of the cities we are visiting or something?

yeah sounds a plan captain birdseye

You should have half a heart each so that the heart is only complete when you are together .... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ;) xx

Back