104lbs to lose- week 1 weigh in!!!

wow your loses are Amazing its day 5 for me todayand i've got alot to lose too , about 100 , think i'll do that 4 packs , is that including a bar or wafer ?

Hello well done getting to day 5 it took me a week of starting and stopping before i finally just started lol. I have a bar (not wafer they are not for people on four packs a day)milkshake oatmeal and spicy spaghetti everyday and normally a cup of tea with my bar. Occasionally i buy some fizzy water from sainsburys its blackberry and cherry its ok to drink as it has malic and not citric acid. Goodluck with your journey and thankyou to everyone's encouragement it really helps :)

Week 8.....-4lbs

Start weight...18st 8lbs
Current weight....15st 8lbs

Weightloss in 8weeks.........3 STONE (42lbs) :)

Weight to go 74lbs

fizzy drink sounds nice , will get some . Well done on your 4 pounds off .
3 stone in 8 weeks does not seem long , hows it been in them 8 weeks ?

3 stone in 8 weeks-well done you!

I meant to ask, how much plain water do you drink? :)

i try to drink the 3 litres a day but im a bit naughty with my water sometimes and occasionally only get to 1 1/2 litres which is not good as it causes all sorts of horible things like dizziness and constipation so try your hardest to keep it up is my besty advice. good luck on your journey x

Week 9.....stayed the same(a week off plan slightly so pleased to stay the same)

week 10.....-6lbs

Start weight...18st 8lbs
Current weight....15st 2lbs

Weightloss in 10weeks.........3 STONE 6LBS (48lbs) :)

Weight to go 68lbs

Hi Weezybid.
3 stone 6 pounds , this is amazing , well an update i failed on my diet but back on today.....just been to zumba for first time , had fun ....
blimey you are doing so well , even with your one week off and staying the same you did so well . how are you feeling since losing that weight ?

I've just started on s&s to after moving on straight from Lipotrim. Their stuff was boring. I'm doing the 3 packs and meal. However I may move to the 4 packs as a trial for a week once I get through my months one. Bloody great losses you have had. I never got that from Lipotrim lucky if I was shifting 3lbs a week. I lost 9lbs on my first week which was my biggest and then a lucky 5lbs that's my biggest losses. I was the same weight as you hun when I started dieting 18st 6lb. I'm now 16st 2lbs however I was 14st 13lbs but I took 2 weeks off and put on a huge excess weight. My dr ordered bloods as that's a huge amount to put on. That's what spurred me on to try the s&s diet as I might stick to it longer. Good luck on your journey. Routing for you.

Hi Weezybid.
3 stone 6 pounds , this is amazing , well an update i failed on my diet but back on today.....just been to zumba for first time , had fun ....
blimey you are doing so well , even with your one week off and staying the same you did so well . how are you feeling since losing that weight ?
Hello msjmc,
good on you getting back into it fingers crossed for you, if I can do it so can you. I feel so good at the moment, I still have a while to go but it's nice to dread getting dressed because everything is too big rather than because you have to squeeze into everything and its uncomfortable. It's nice not to have to think so much about things, even getting the shopping out the car filled me with dread but now I just do it, thanks for your kind words it really spurs me on x

I've just started on s&s to after moving on straight from Lipotrim. Their stuff was boring. I'm doing the 3 packs and meal. However I may move to the 4 packs as a trial for a week once I get through my months one. Bloody great losses you have had. I never got that from Lipotrim lucky if I was shifting 3lbs a week. I lost 9lbs on my first week which was my biggest and then a lucky 5lbs that's my biggest losses. I was the same weight as you hun when I started dieting 18st 6lb. I'm now 16st 2lbs however I was 14st 13lbs but I took 2 weeks off and put on a huge excess weight. My dr ordered bloods as that's a huge amount to put on. That's what spurred me on to try the s&s diet as I might stick to it longer. Good luck on your journey. Routing for you.
I know how you feel I put on just over a stone in about a month just before christmas, after my friend asked me to be bridesmaid. It's almost like I went into a panicky self destruct mode but then I got myself in the right headspace and here I am 3st 6lbs lighter. You are definatly choosing a really good diet I've done lighter life and Cambridge and taste wise s&s is definatly the best and weightloss wise s&s is definatly on par with lighter life, I found Cambridge the same as you did lipotrim not great losses. Good luck and let's make ourselves s&s success stories xx

Hello msjmc,
good on you getting back into it fingers crossed for you, if I can do it so can you. I feel so good at the moment, I still have a while to go but it's nice to dread getting dressed because everything is too big rather than because you have to squeeze into everything and its uncomfortable. It's nice not to have to think so much about things, even getting the shopping out the car filled me with dread but now I just do it, thanks for your kind words it really spurs me on x
Yes benefits of losing weight , so lifting your shopping you find easy , my knees kill me .... hoping that will ease , also breathless too . so what did you have on your week off ?

Back