105 days of Herbalife

elsie1285

So this is the start of my Minimins journey. I've been back on herbalife for 6 days now but had a serious cheat day yesterday, so I need something to keep me on track. Therefore, this forum is going to be my new diary. Alongside My Fitness Pal for calorie counting, I'm hoping that being accountable to updating on here will help with staying on the wagon.

Some background on me: I'm a 30 year old school teacher who is tallish and pretty fat. However, at the start of August (105 days - yikes!) I am moving to Thailand indefinitely. Since women over there are neither tall nor fat, I think shopping (and bikinis) are going to be the major challenge for me. Therefore, since I can only change my weight not my height (although chopping off my feet might help in both cases) I'm on a mission: 2lbs a week for 14 weeks = 2st before I go. I'm not sure whether I'll manage it, but that's the goal.

If anyone wants to diary along with me, feel free. I need the push!

So, day one of diary-ing down and I have eaten the following:

Breakfast: N/A as I slept in and had a very lazy morning
Lunch: Cookies and Creme shake made with hazelnut milk
Snack: Tesco red pepper low fat humous mini-pot with two sticks celery
Dinner: Tesco cod steak in butter boil in the bag, sweet potato cubes and salad with low fat salad cream and balsamic glaze
Snack: Pink lady apple and a galaxy caramel (oops!)
Totals in at 1029 calories which isn't bad, considering MFP says I'm allowed 1200 for height, weight and (lack) of exercise regime.

Weigh-in tomorrow morning so will post progress (if any) and see what needs maintaining/fixing after naughty weekend!

Quick morning check-in:

Week one done and 4lbs off. Naughty weekend didn't do the damage I thought it would!

Off to a gig tonight so might have a cheeky small beer but otherwise, really motivated to keep this up. I WILL be able to by an extra-large, Thai size!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So yesterday was only ok. I'm justifying it as it being weigh in day and therefore allowed.

Breakfast - chocolate shake made up with hazelnut milk and a pink lady apple
Snack - peach and a handful of blueberries
Lunch - choc shake with hazelnut milk
Dinner - Wagamama pork ramen and a plate of chicken gyoza.
One small beer

Calorie total: 1385 - 185 over goal for the day but not too horrific.

Yesterday, count came in at 30cals under, due to some walking:

Breakfast- choc shake with hazelnut and cinnamon and a pink lady apple
Snack - nectarine and handful of blueberries
Lunch - as breakfast
Snack - pink lady apply and half a Tunnocks caramel wafer
Dinner - two M&S haddock fish cakes, salad with light salad cream and balsamic glaze and half packet tilda brown rice and quinoa. Handful of Haribo Tangfastics.

Total cals: 1226.

Hi. Looks like u had a good first weigh in. How are u finding herbal life? I'm starting tomorrow. How many calories do u normally have for your tea?

I know this thread is a year old now, but can I ask how you got on with Herbalife please? I'm on my 3 day trial

Back