10k countdown...

Well done on the 4k chick :D
How long untill race day?
There is no problem at all in having to stop and walk for a few seconds during a run - I did 3 times on tuesday on my long run and will probably do so in the actual race.

I keep getting told that the crowd will get you through the tough times so stay focused and remember why you are running - that charity :) xxx

Day 39 and 38...

didnt log in yesterday! was working and just had too watch the wedding was amazing they seem so happy and genuine!
but day 39

treadmill - according to nike+ i ran 4.03k in 25.28mins but my treadmill stats are different so i presume the treadmill is right but im going to run again tomorrow and try and sync them.

treadmil 25mins
rowing machine 15mins
bike 10mins
Total 50mins

b-2 poached eggs and 2 slices of toast
L-apple, bananna and a ham sandwhich
D-i was bold had a Chinese i had shredded chicken, half rice half chips and a little curry sauce.
s- ginger thins biscuits x4 (24 cals each)

Day 38

Thanks girls, Tanya theres 38 days till the race!! scary!! ya i wont have a problem stopping and walking i'll prob walk a k or 2 as i don't think i will be ready in time!!!

taking a day off the gym today im so tired! but may go for a nice walk as its beautiful day again!

B- 2 slices of toast

will update later...

Day 37

we're having a bbq this afternoon so i've been busy tidying and sorting the garden out, should be a lovely day!! im also heading out tonight i still haven't drank alcohol since my tfr days (august) and i honestly don't miss it love waking up with a fresh head!!!

ive had 2 days off the gym so i'll be back at it 2m!!

B- 2 weetabix and 2 slices of toast
L- homemade burger in bun and a sausage
D- salad and chicken drumstick and small portion of pasta boagnaise

water,water, water!!!!

Last edited:
Hope you had lovely weather for the bbq and enjoy your first drink :D xx

Day 36

Well bbq went great didnt eat too much had a lovely burger and sausage and later on i had some leftovers before i went out a nice salad and some chicken! Had a great night, feeling hungover even though i didnt drink...boo h2o hangovers!

B-2 slices of bacon on 2 slices of toast
L-chicken
D-some pasta bolognaise (same as yesterday!)

Had a very lazy day, back too the gym tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Day 35,
B-weetabix an two slices toast
L-apple an banana
D-chicken breast with salad
S- ginger thins (yummy low cal biscuits!!)

Didn't go to gym this morning had tag rugby training tonight it's my first time, I really enjoyed an really felt fit running was grand but I just need to get a hang of the rules first match thur!!!!!

Still here....

Well im still here i just haven't had much time too log!! so much to catch up on!!!

gym...
Treadmill 5k
rowing 15mins
bike 15mins
crosstrainer 15mins
vibroplate 10mins

B-2x weetabix and low fat milk!

Looks like you are doing well. Not long till your race so prep seems to be going well.

ahhhh nervous!!

i signed up for a local 5k race for today, im so nervous !! i've ran a few 5ks in training so hopefully ill be ok!!!! this will be a great taster for the 10k which is just flying in..... this may give me the kick up the ass i need!!!

Ill log back on later if im still alive!!

Good luck !!!!!!!!! Take it nice and easy.

Good luck - I bet you do really well - look forward to hearing about it :) x

Oooh hope it went ok?x

5k-done!

Well the race went well and opened my eyes ! ive been training on tread mill along with running a flat route but today's route had hills and they killed me so i have too change up my routine a little!

I done it in 36mins i seemed to be one of the slowest runners but i dont mind i was happy to just finish!! now i just need to pull up my socks and get ready for the 10k in 3 weeks!! :wave_cry:

Well done to you!!! A formal race under your belt is a great achievement. Good luck with the training now for the next race.

Well done chick. Great time :) x

Well done you:D

Not a bad time at all - well done you! :D - Running on the treadmill is TOTALLY different to running on the road though. In spite of that well done hon xxx

Ah yeah, defo defo get some more practice in with running outside. Try out different terrains too if you can.

And the best thing about running outside - its freeeeeeeeeeee!! :D

Well,

Had tag rugby training yesterday so didnt go to the gym! was Fun! and today i woke up and it wasnt raining so decided to go For a jog i done 8k (a mix oF walking and jogging!) was lovely!

IF its not raining 2m i will do the same, im going away For the weekend so wont get as much training in as i'd hope!! its less than 2 weeks too race day im so not ready!!!!!

Although im maintaining my weight i still want too lose some and its not working even though i am 90 percent good good!! may go get some maintenance bars when my mini marathon is behind me! :D het rid oF the last Few pounds!!!

You are ready! If you can do 8k you can defo do 10k :) x

Back