10k countdown...

You are getting close to your race day. Bet you are getting excited!! Well done on the 8 k !! You must feel so fit now with all the exercise you have incorporated into your life. Your shape must really have changed too! Well done and keep it up.

Are you race fit for today then hun? The Flora mini marathon is the largest women only race in the world. Over 40,000 are expected to take part. The weather is ideal today, not too hot and not much rain expected.
Good luck for it.

sorry haven't been on in a while!!
I had my 10k yesterday and it was an amazing run! I loved every minute of it! I jogged it in 82mins which I'm happy with! The atmosphere was amazing such great support !! I'm stiff today but not in pain or anything!

Molly it was just brilliant excellent conditions the weather was touch an go but the rain stayed off was delighted to be hosed down at donnybrook fire station lol! A few bottle necks where I found it hard too run but all in all I had a great experience roll on next year!!!

Ah that is fab. So glad you enjoyed it. Yourself and Tanya are great to be so committed to your running.
Delighted the day was good weatherise and that you coped with the crowds.
Well done hon!!!!!

Brilliant!! Well done on your 10k chick :) xx

Thanks and major well done to u on ur half marathon!!! xx

Back