10kg in 10 weeks - week 1

Hi there

I have been trying to lose this last 10kg for almost 18 months obviously without success. The thing is that I am an awesome starter but lose focus and consistency!!! Sound familiar ?? Anyway I am going on an amazing AI holiday in
10 weeks and I want to look amazing in my bikini and not feel self conscience in all my clothes.
Wish me luck x

Week 1 - 74.4kg

Hi Supersonic

We are pretty much similar weights and have the same amount to lose roughly! (i need to shift about 8kg)

What are you doing to lose the weight?

I am just taking celebrity slim rapid shakes (but faddy i know but its working) - i have gone down from 76.1 to 73.3 in less than a week! :)

Hi Laura250blue

I am doing Dukan and currently in day 2 of the attack phase - protein only. It's fairly challenging however seems to be the only thing that has worked quickly enough for me in the past so I am going to go for it again

It's really hard when you have 10 kg or less to lose as the weight comes off really slowly doesn't it?

Thanks Chick.

Yeah comes off super slow and pings on super fast lol!

Its not unusual for me to have a big loss when i start something new. Its keeping at it which is the hard part! Ive never got to goal except for when I do shakes. Seems to work for me.

Back