10th Anniversay Goal- 28th Oct 2010

Hello!! A returning Cambridge dieter. Lost 30lbs last year after I had my baby, and then started a course and couldn't keep up with the diet and alas put back on about 20 of those lost pounds.

Finished my course at the beginning of this year, and decided to start my weight loss journey again and set a target of loosing 25kg(55lb) by October 28th which would bring me to effectively what I weighed when I got married 10 years ago.

I shared my goal with my husband and he laughed!!! So very determined, I started off to the gym, and have been to the gym more regularly in these last 6 months than at any other time in my life. So even though I was hitting the gym min 3x a week and have a personal trainer once a week, I wasn't watching my diet, and have lost about 8lbs in 6 months. Not very motivating!!! and Oct 28th is around the corner so I am back to Cambridge, and hoping Ive not left it too late.

Started last friday the 2nd of July weighing 218. First Weigh in tomorrow and fingers crossed!!!

Well Ive not figured out how to remove my old weight info, but weigh in on friday morning, and I had lost 10lbs :D Only 50 odd lbs to go.

I dont remember feeling so weak the first time around. Im not hungry, but have no energy at all!!

Okay, been a bit slack about filling out my diary.
Week 2 lost 1pound, week three lost 3.5 pounds. Tommorrow is weigh i, so fingers crossed. Had a family wedding and my sisters had a baby in between this friday and last os double fingers crossed!!!

Back