• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

10th Weigh In and Help!!

I cannot believe I've made it this far!!
I lost 7bls today! So I'm only 1bl away from losing 4stone!!!!!
My god!

Also, now when I try to update my signiture it says too many characters, even when I erased half of what I already have so I just left it as is cos I thionk it's important for newcomers etc to see my weekly losses can someone please help me with this??
Even when I erased my tickers it said too many characters??
HELP PLEASE? I love my weekly losses and looking back at them and i love my tickers?
I used to be able to have way more what's happened, does minimins hate me??

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done Daisy thats fantastico:party0019:Why dont you just list it like I have , its less hassle than filling in your ticker!;)x

ooops you have , silly me:rolleyes:x

lillie

weighs a lot less
well done on your loss very nearly 4 stone thats amazing if you take your clothes off your already there ,dont know anything about the ticker trouble but im sure minimins love you xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
you could try putting your loses at the side of each other instead of vertically xx

harriet2

serial poster
maybe you should list some of the weight losses side by side so it takes up less room? no idea otherwise

h x

harriet2

serial poster
and great weight loss...well done you

h x

harriet2

serial poster
you and i have been nearly level pegging all the way...:) gives me an incentive to keep it up lol

h x

Bloody hell daisy 7lb!! Well done you xxx