10th Weigh In

Tracey WELL DONE honey - fantastic losing another 4 lbs, absolutely brilliant. Best of luck with your refeed, how did it go yesterday? What did you have to eat? Now I hope you keep your promise and when ready, try different healthy foods, please dont just think you'll like the same old things you used to.

You have done what you set out to do hun and you have came down to a size that your happy and feel confident in. You have kept your womanly curves and you have a face like an angel, I bet you'll be telling all the boys.... "down boy!!!" You really are an inspiration. Keep going with your exercises and you'll continue to tone up and lose some inches, ensuring all your 14s fit perfect - even the ones from River Island!

Am gonna be on the shakes prob another month or so, so I hope you stay around. Its been great walking along part of the lipotrim road with you.

Be good!
xxx

Awwww thanks honey that was lovely!! I am out at weekend so we will see if i have to use "Down boy" lol the attention would be nice i have to admit!! I am totally ready to try some new foods, im having fish for dinner!!! Done really do fish but we will see! Lillie was right though you do miss the shakes!

Im definiely sticking around hun, you wount get rid xxxx

Glad to hear that, I need keeping an eye on remember at weekends! You got a new outfit for the weekend? So was yesterday day one of refeed - was that 2 shakes and one meal? Is it the same today or 1 shake and 2 meals? Will you go back end of week to be weighed - sorry for questions!! LOL!

Stick in with new foods, your pallette will be totally different. I find that as well, although I ahve eaten foods I used to crave before the diet, I found now that they were just ok and nothng really worth craving for!!XXX

Yeah day 1 was yesterday! 2 shakes and 1 meal..I had diced chicken pan fried in a little water, 2 tablespoons of steamed cabbage and 1 sprout lol just to taste! 1 shake and 2 meals today whickh is worrying because i would never eat something like fish and veg for my dinner would you?! I would never have 2 proper meals like that. I just get really put off by the look of most foods not necessarily the taste! I bought some cod yesterday!!!! What is with the bloody scales?? I cant touch that i dont think lol

Its great being at my mums because she is doing it at the min, the test will be whe i get home! My bf isnt remotely healthy. He still eats like i ate before! Different rooms it is i think!!

I need to try salad in next couple of days but again its the look and textures i have probs with!! Saying that looking in the mirror makes me very very determined hun. I really want to stay below 12 stone and firm up xxx

I didnt know this but when refeeding you can have either a LT shake in the morning or a maintenance formula! And after the first week you have to have the maintenance formula instead.

Its worth knowing because everybody will need to have the samples and order the ones they like (£11 for 7).

When i went yesterday and discussed refeed she said oh right have you tried and ordered the mainenance?? Strange when we are supposed to eat nothing!

Just a tip hun xx

hi hun how are you feeling today if your not good with scales get the fishmonger to fillet it for you or try tinned tuna in spring water im on day 5 today and can eat any lean meat but im sticking to chicken i dont want the taste buds to come alive too much as i think it will be harder to get back into LT do you like lemon you could put that on the fish and salad ? xx

The only fish I eat is tuna, I've had salmon once or twice and never thought I'd like it, but it was rather tastey! i think I ate that with sweet potatoes? My sis made me it! I would def get your fish pre-prepared and it wont put u off so much. I have never tried but have heard that Tuna Steaks are lovely? Prob worth a try?

Thats great you have ur mum on hand, am sure she'll give you loads of tips! I do love salad and veg, so am lucky that way. I think by choosing dif colours of salad it'll make your plate more appealing.

Oh really? I thought after the one week of refeed I wouldna need to endure those shakes again? How long do you need to be having the shakes for and when is it 3 healthy meals a day?

you only go on 3 healthy meals after the 7 day refeed but you can then use the maintainance shakes for up to 2 of them if you like ,im eating lots of different types of lettuce rocket is lovely it has a rather peppery taste i only ever ate iceburg b4 i cant believe all the lovely flavours i was missing out on.Tuna steaks are delicious you just have to be careful not to over cook them or they can be rather dry and marlin is another nice fish . In the refeed info it says that after the refeed you shouldnt have the diet formula shakes xx

I'm not bothering with the maintence shakes then after the 7 day refeed. I want to learn real healthy eating habits and for me that means no more meal replacements, but introduce low fat healthy foods that will allow me to maintain that way.
x

not tried them hun, thought I'd just be using the normal ones on the 7 day refeed... I have heard they are pretty good tho.x

Are you going away on holiday lillie? where you going? I found getting back on after weekend breaks really easy this time time round, think it was because i could feel the difference with losing weight and was always determined to lose more - make sense? Am sure you'll find it no probs getting abck on and I bet you may even continue to lose something with having 2 shakes and one low fat meal?x

yes im off to scarborough we always take the girls to haven at easter i hope its easy to get back into but im really determined im really proud of myself ive lost over3 stone so far and i know i can lose the last 3 ,i didnt want to go away and cheat so i thought id do a refeed so not to gain too much ,im on day 4 today and im still in ketosis any idea if this is normal xx

sorry really no idea hun? but keep going this way and you'll deffo keep losing. xxx

I didnt want to use the mainenance formulas after day 7 either but i may have to for a while to keep the calories down. It does actually say you should have the maintenance before breakfast and lunch to help you to reduce the calories in your actual food!!! Think i would have both though and end up eating more calories lol xxx

I just think I'd rather eat the equivelant of cals in the form of food after the refeed instead of shakes again! I dont think I'll be able to face another shake once my time is up! LOL! Ooh drink it before food? Even better dounle amount of cals to be eaten!!XX

Yeah i think i would rather replace meals with them i.e breakfast or just eat the equivalent calories in food! Sounds better lol xxx

Hi Tracey well done on your loss, how did your first meal taste. Mine was chicken and salad, i never new plain chicken with salad and balsamic vinegar could taste so nice. I'm happy to be eating again but i miss my shakes as well, which is strange. I had chicken again this afternoon and will be having tuna and salad tonight. What a journey this has been. I will definitely not be leaving the forum it has been a gem to have friends to share and talk to. Enjoy the rest of your meals.

Back