10th weigh in!!!

missyd

Gold Member
finally have my lap top back!!:D and glad to be back!
had my WI yesterday another 3lbs gone :D:D was abit surprised at the pharmacist she always work in kgs then converts into st and lbs got onto the scales and id lost 1.??? kg she said oh thats only just over 1kg are you sure you havent been eating when she converted it, it was 3lb and i thought to my self what a cheek 3lb is not bad going!

3lb is really good...the cheek of her!!! Well done :)

3 pounds is like very good! doh! lol

Glad to see u back missy!

My weigh in tomorrow.... eeek! Im getting more nervous about them now as i am closer to goal! lol

xox

same here my pharmacist used to calculate it wrong most weeks so its a good idea to make a note and do the calculations yourself. well done on the 3lb loss

hi, well done on your 3lbs lost...
Im just looking at yout ticker and your upto 48lbs...thats brillant!!!!
How long have you been on LT?
That weight loss is amazing.....you should be proud of yourself

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

hi, well done on your 3lbs lost...
Im just looking at yout ticker and your upto 48lbs...thats brillant!!!!
How long have you been on LT?
That weight loss is amazing.....you should be proud of yourself
iv been on LT for 10 weeks now and feel great!

3 pounds is like very good! doh! lol

Glad to see u back missy!

My weigh in tomorrow.... eeek! Im getting more nervous about them now as i am closer to goal! lol

xox
its crazy isnt it just how close to goal we are and how quick it has come around x

Brilliant stuff Donna!! :D My pharmacist generally gets it wrong when she converts it so we don't take any notice of what she says and then wait until I've calculated it all properly when we get back to mine lol

I lose 3-3.5 lbs most weeks and i am quite happy with that too :D well done. anything over 1kg is higher than most other diets will produce. espec if as your bmi is under 30 already.

at ww and sw i was lucky to lose 1/2 pound a week! it felt like i'd be dieting for life! i usually gained a bit most weeks - grrrr.

I love LT

Crackin loss - same as me :D

Yep if you see 3 lb of fat (need Nics' pic again ) you realise how well you've done to shift it :)

thanks guys i was more than happy with losing 3 lbs x

well done missyd :)

Back