10th Weigh in

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Had the last two weeks of 2lb losses, and whilst I was staying strong on SS, I was beginning to get a little disheartened!

BUT today I lost another 4lb to give me the boost I needed!!!!!

So that brings me to a very satisfying 37lb in 10 weeks!!!!

yipee doodah!!!!

x:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

weel done tilly. that a great loss! you have done so well on cd, im so pleased for you x x

That's great, Tilly! You really deserve the big loss for all your determination :D

Well done Tilly:D

Im going through the same, with low losses. Very hard to keep going but MUST get through it.

Great overall loss too!! Brill!!;)

Very well done Tilly! xx

Tilly.. I'm chuffed for you, excellent. My scales too have finally moved again this morning, so hoping for a good loss this week. xx

Fab - well done. It does give your motivation a boost when the scales move in the right direction. Makes it all worthwhile x

Well done Tilly, Thats Brill! Keep on going xxxx

Thats brilliant well done tilly xx

Whoo well done,

You feelin' great?

well done Tilly x

Woohoo Tilly, excellent loss for week 10.... my scales have slowed down too, but I am SS+ing now, so I do expect them too..... I would love a 4lb loss, bet you are chuffed to bits....

Thanks everyone, you lot keep me on the straight and narrow!!

Whoo well done,

You feelin' great?

Lexie I do, the last two weeks was a bit of a slog but this has given me a huge lesson in perserverence...
I have never ever persevered through slow losses before I would always have normally given up!!
Just 5lb now to the 3 stone mark which is exciting!

Hope you are feeling brighter Lexie
x

Back