10th Weigh in

Tilly for someone like me on day 1 it makes the hunger pangs so worth it reading about your loss. Well done you xx

Great loss! well done!

and don't worry about your 810 week in a couple of weeks-i'm on mine now and enjoying it.Find the portions are quite big so I've been having 2 small meals + my 3 shakes.

Well done Tilly....and well deserved for all your determination :)

Angela was there a reason you brought your 810 forward?? just curious?

We are almsot at the same point started at the same time and have about the same left to lose You have had some great losses mind you!

Whats your secret!!! :D

I am celebrating today as I am now officially overweight and no longer obese... I celebrated prematurely last week :)

x

well done Tilly! you look fantabulous in your pics too :)

Well done Tilly! I only lost 1 1/4lb this morning but then it is totm so I wasn't expecting much. A loss is still a loss. Got my chicken marinading in the fridge at the moment and going to try it with some cauliflower mash. I hope I like it-I hate veggies at the best of times but I've got to try something.

Well done Tilly, great losses and how exciting to be overweight!!!

Yay, well done, thats brilliant!

Wow that s a blinking fabulous loss!! You have inspired me as I am slowing down and I am only in my week 4, been 100%since Friday and have not lost anything yet but I will carry on and see what happens. Huge well done again I bet you re really pleased M xx

Thats fantastic well done!

Back