11-7-11

I'm one of the 7/7/11 starters, early days for me.... Day 2, just wanted to wish you luck! Welcome to some really good support, I've found everyone so welcoming and supportive! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i didnt want to delay so started today when my packs came :) good luck for monday! x

Jadelina said:
i didnt want to delay so started today when my packs came :) good luck for monday! x

That's really brilliant! Good luck with your journey! :)

I'm one of the 7/7/11 starters, early days for me.... Day 2, just wanted to wish you luck! Welcome to some really good support, I've found everyone so welcoming and supportive! :)

Thank you - i hope the first two days have treated you well?
My delivery comes Monday - and i will be at work - however - i have several cambridge packs left so will use a days worth of those so im not waiting another day...
I was ready to start today but didnt realise next day delivery wasnt included on saturdays lol

kellyt said:
Thank you - i hope the first two days have treated you well?
My delivery comes Monday - and i will be at work - however - i have several cambridge packs left so will use a days worth of those so im not waiting another day...
I was ready to start today but didnt realise next day delivery wasnt included on saturdays lol

First 2 days gone ok not felt hungry although had alot of acid today? Not sure if it's a side effect for vits and mins but I'm sure it will pass :)

Hi Kelly,

I'm starting on Monday too. I'll check in with you here on Monday evening.

Good Luck!

Leese

Good luck to all the Monday starters! We are all in this together :)

Back