• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

11-7-11

Friend

I'm one of the 7/7/11 starters, early days for me.... Day 2, just wanted to wish you luck! Welcome to some really good support, I've found everyone so welcoming and supportive! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jadelina

S: 18st7.0lb C: 18st7.0lb G: 15st7.0lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i didnt want to delay so started today when my packs came :) good luck for monday! x

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm one of the 7/7/11 starters, early days for me.... Day 2, just wanted to wish you luck! Welcome to some really good support, I've found everyone so welcoming and supportive! :)

Thank you - i hope the first two days have treated you well?
My delivery comes Monday - and i will be at work - however - i have several cambridge packs left so will use a days worth of those so im not waiting another day...
I was ready to start today but didnt realise next day delivery wasnt included on saturdays lol

Friend

kellyt said:
Thank you - i hope the first two days have treated you well?
My delivery comes Monday - and i will be at work - however - i have several cambridge packs left so will use a days worth of those so im not waiting another day...
I was ready to start today but didnt realise next day delivery wasnt included on saturdays lol
First 2 days gone ok not felt hungry although had alot of acid today? Not sure if it's a side effect for vits and mins but I'm sure it will pass :)

Deecee66

S: 13st12lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st12lb(6.19%)
Hi Kelly

Good luck for Monday, hope it goes well for you.
Keep us updated on how your doing, day 3 for me i am another 7/7 starter.

Dee
xx

S: 19st7lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 5st11lb(29.67%)
Hi Kelly,

I'm starting on Monday too. I'll check in with you here on Monday evening.

Good Luck!

Leese