11 days and can't even see the difference.

i've been on this for like 11 days now, and can tell the difference a little on my face. but not anywhere else, how long does it take until it makes a difference to your appearance?xxx

i thinks thats a really good question as I would also like to know peoples answers.People are starting to notice with me now.emma

i think it all depends on how much you need to lose, if its a fair bit it can take a while, plus u see yourself everyday so its hard to see iykwim?
:) xxxx

I'm on week 4 and I can't see a difference yet, but I feel a difference :) feeling healthier, and my jeans are fitting nicely, infact I'm having to use my belt again, pre-LT I didn't even USE a belt :eek: can't really feel a difference with my t shirts/jackets or anything yet!

TL;DR - Week 4 and still can't see a difference ^^

i've been on this for like 11 days now, and can tell the difference a little on my face. but not anywhere else, how long does it take until it makes a difference to your appearance?xxx

Your not that big so I don't think you will notice for a few weeks yet. One day you try some clothes on or something and they will fit, thats when youll know!
It's all about body composition too, people lose weight from different places. Stick with 100% and you will definately lose. I reckon I didn't notice until I was around 6-8 weeks into but I never used to monitor myself too much anyway.

people lose at different rates and from different places hun.
you say you notice it in your face,which is usually the first place to see a difference.
i bet others will notice the difference more than yourself.
some people only need a few lbs and they drop a dress size while others(like myself)need to lose a stone or more for that to happen.
just rest assured that as long as you stick to it you WILL be shrinking and it will hit you all of a sudden on how well you are doing x
keep up the good work x

thanks everyone, made me feel a little better about it. it's not a hurry or anything like that it's just i really want it to work with my 21st in 10 weeks :eek:

i only need to lose about 2-3 stone... so hopefully i'll be able to do it.

also, what does everyone else do for excercise, like to tone up etc?xxx

I had 3 stone to lose the first time i did TFR and no one really commented until I lost about 2 stone!!! Then I had people almost fall over with shock when they seen me - its soooo cool when people get shocked!!! lol xoxoxo

I am only noticing myself now after 21lbs, that a lot more of my clothes are fitting me - but its one dress size (at the most) that I've gone down.
Thats why I think noone else has noticed, because I'm still wearing more or less the same clothes.
The best thing to do , is measure yourself, waist, bust, thighs etc. Then you'll *know* that you've lost inches.

The other thing with me is that my boobs have got a lot smaller, my collar bones are now showing nicely and I've lost the double chin :)

Yes, i've now lost the double chin and can actually see my collar bones too. its mental haha, just want to get rid of the belly though, might have a long way to go though!! :(

weigh in tomorrow!! lol xxx

I know what you mean but fat is stored virtually everywhere from where you can and can't see we dont know where it has been burnt from first but any loss is a loss. It will eventually go from the more obvious places but it might only seem like a little from here and a little from there but its all going in the end. Never to return!

Back