11 stone something to 10 stone something~

Kaiku

I noticed there was a thread for 12 to 11 but I couldn't see anything for getting into the 10's so I thought I’d make something!

I struggled SO HARD to get out of the 12's and now it seems I’ll be struggling again to get into the 10's (11lbs to go! Yay...)

Anybody with me?

Can I join you? I've not long come out of the 12s. Just over a week ago I was 11.12. I weigh every two weeks so hopefully I'll be a little closer to the 10s when I weigh in next week.

We can do it! x

Can I join? I'm 11.9 desperate to get into the 10's!!!!

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

Oh it will be so nice to get into the 10's!!!

I've dieted to 11 something my whole adult life, something always seems to happen just as i'm about to hit 10 something... but not this time! We can do it :D

We can!!! I got down to 10.6 on sw, maintained whilst off sw as I exercised then had a little op stopped exercising and it piled on! Desperate to get there again but find cc less restrictive! Good luck! How many cals are you on btw?

I'm on 1200 cals a day plus any exercise cals. So in reality I eat between 1400 and 1700 a day. I average about 2lbs a week loss.

I try to eat between 1,200 and 1,400 a day. I don't have a set amount I loose each week... my body just seems to hate losing weight. It's an actual battle to get it down. The last time I weighed in at the start of April I was 167 lbs, I pretty much had the whole of April off due to hurting my side while working out, a convention and 2 birthdays. I dieted the first week of May and was somehow 164.4 lbs! Spent a whole week being pretty much perfect, jumped on the scales on Wednesday only to find out I’d only lost 0.4 lbs... it was pretty heart breaking :( I’m slightly over calories for this week as I did a lot of baking yesterday. I know I’m over I just don't know by how much!

I'm really hoping there is a better number this Wednesday or I might actually cry!

Hello all can i join too im 11.13 wanting to be 10.10 im starting CC soon :)

Hello, Can I join too?
I'm 166.5lbs. So I have further to go than most of you! Just going to have to really push it for my next weigh in as last week I only lost 0.5.
Lets all get rid of this excess!

Well all the best girls! We will get down to our 10's!

Woo! Desipte some bad days this week i've managed to lose 1.2 lbs this week! Much better than 0.4 that's for sure.
I used my 2 month free voucher at the gym I used to go to so I shall be heading there as much as I can. Went Monday for a 800 calorie burn and Tuesday for a 900. Will be there again tomorrow. Only 10 more lbs to go!

How's everyone doing?

Woo! Desipte some bad days this week i've managed to lose 1.2 lbs this week! Much better than 0.4 that's for sure.
I used my 2 month free voucher at the gym I used to go to so I shall be heading there as much as I can. Went Monday for a 800 calorie burn and Tuesday for a 900. Will be there again tomorrow. Only 10 more lbs to go!

How's everyone doing?

Well done Kaiku! you must do some fab workouts to burn 800 cals...wish I had that kind of stamina!

I weigh myself fortnightly and my next weigh in will be tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that I will have a loss.

Did my weigh in this morning and I've lost 5lbs this fortnight...woo hoo. So I'm now 11.7. Only 8lbs until I'm 10 stone something!

Well done all of you my weigh in is in the morning so crossing my fingers as I have been pounding the gym this week

Oh wow congratulations! I don't know if I could wait 2 weeks to weigh but I might consider it after tomorrows weigh in. Just think if you continue you'll almost be done in three weeks, wow!

Weigh result this morning 11st 7lbs - very slowly getting there!

Well done on the weigh-ins everyone! Bloody hell you all do so much better than me. I really seem to struggle... x.x I'm hoping for some good results on Wednesday. Most of you are at my next goal of 11.7! SO JEALOUS!

The burning 800 is just an estimate, but both the gym machines and MFP agree with eachother pretty closely. It takes a good 3 hours at the gym to do it though! I try to stay in the fat burning heart-rate zone rather than the cardio... so it does take longer to rank up the caloires. Got the gym tonight after work but they close early on a Sat and i'm working later so i'll only be able to do about 2 hours :(

So I lost 1.9lbs at my weigh in. I'm pretty happy as I didn't go to the gym all week as I have exams. My exams finish Monday so I'm going to really push myself then! They say 2lbs a week is the ideal weight to loose but I can't help but wish I had a bigger loss to reward my hard work.
Oh well looks like the slow and steady loss is the way I'll go! Hopefully I'll get there in the end.

Back