11 stone something to 10 stone something~

Can I join too please.
Have started cc again this week (it's the only way I ever lose weight). I have a 7 week old and am breastfeeding so can't go too low with the calories, am sticking to 1500-1700 which feels like a lot as I usually have to go down to 1200 to lose. I'll see how I go up this high and then reduce if I need to.

Laurenmay - great post about VLCD, you are so right. It is hard to remember this when those aroubnd seem to be loosing it more quickly so I will keep your comment in mind:)

I've had a really bad few days/weeks everything got on top of me last week, I was coming home and not sitting down till 9pm to eat some nights after I'd killed myself in the gym in top of all day at work, loads of housework amongst everything else ( and I haven't got children-I really don't know how you mums do it) anyway had abit of breakdown and decided to relax and not kill myself before my holiday (11 days and counting) and to get straight on it in a healthy and planned routine when I'm back, so I'm having a few weeks off and picking up from scratch on 25th June! Worst of all, I was so tired and thought I'd end up being I'll on my holiday if I didn't slow down! Hoping the damage isn't too bad but I'll be back, fighting fit and refreshed when I'm back!

Start 12 Stone, Goal 10 Stone

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 5lbs this fortnight. This takes me to 11st 2lbs. Just 3 more lbs to go and I'll be in the 10s!!!!

I've been having as off week too... I gained a lb since I last looked but i won't count it just yet as I weighed in too many times this week, still under 11 1.2 stone though! I will weigh-in offically next Friday.

Well done Babana! You are almost there!!! You'll have to make another thread for us when you reach it... 10 stone something to 9 stone something!!! lol.

Welcome jenniferyellowhat!

We've been having the same rough time lately Lou!

I will be under my limit for today! Gym tomorrow.

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to CC but going to give it a go. Would love to lose a stone for some close friends weddings this year, first one in August! Best get cracking!!

Currently weighing 11 stone 1 pound and want to get to 10 stone. 15 pounds to go. My problem is that I have 3 jobs, two of which are sitting at a computer!

I need to aim to do at least 30 mins of exercise a day as at the moment I'm doing nothing. Getting home from work, cooking, eating then putting my feet up tired! Need to find the energy to get walking.

Looking at getting a bike through the government scheme at work. I'll be reading this thread daily for inspiration and support! :)

Dreamer x

I lost 2 pound this week. 11.2 now really pleased as I gained a pound last week and expected another gain this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! :) Just 3 more lbs and you'll be 10 stone something!

I'm been really struggling the last two weeks, I just don't know whats wrong. Last I checked I was 11s 6lbs... for some reason i'm just hungry all the time no matter how much I eat... so i've been eating everything. Going to get back on track from today though! I might go over calories for a while until this endless hunger finally decides to go away.

Well done for getting back on track conlou1! And Welcome Dreamer87!

Kaiku said:
I'm been really struggling the last two weeks, I just don't know whats wrong. Last I checked I was 11s 6lbs... for some reason i'm just hungry all the time no matter how much I eat... so i've been eating everything. Going to get back on track from today though! I might go over calories for a while until this endless hunger finally decides to go away.

Well done for getting back on track conlou1! And Welcome Dreamer87!

I think when you have bouts where u feel hungry all the time it's because your feeling fed up, bored, depressed etc and rather than giving in to it and putting weight back on then feeling even worse try to ignore it, stick to your calorie intake and don't allow yourself anymore, real hunger passes and doesn't come on suddenly and whole it's uncomfortable it's not an emergency, if you were having an operation and couldn't eat for 24 hours you wouldn't eat, it would be uncomfortable but it just wouldn't be an option so you wouldn't sit agonising over what you can and can't have. Don't make eating extra an option hun. Acknowledge you feel like eating then just move on. You'll feel so much better for resisting and losing weight than u will for throwing in the towel and gaining it. X

I can't wait to be 10st something! I was 17 last time my scales saw 10 stone. I am finally close though, I almost got there in April but had to have an op and obviously had no chance of losing anything while I was recovering (my boyfriend was buying takeaways/junk food almost every night for 2 weeks because "I'd had a tough time and deserved it" very sweet but not that helpful lol), but I've got rid of everything I gained and weighed 11st 0lbs this morning so not long now!

Hoz said:
I can't wait to be 10st something! I was 17 last time my scales saw 10 stone. I am finally close though, I almost got there in April but had to have an op and obviously had no chance of losing anything while I was recovering (my boyfriend was buying takeaways/junk food almost every night for 2 weeks because "I'd had a tough time and deserved it" very sweet but not that helpful lol), but I've got rid of everything I gained and weighed 11st 0lbs this morning so not long now!

Oh wow well done!! Half a pound and your there!! X

Oh wow well done!! Half a pound and your there!! X

Thank you :)
I'm very excited - it's taken long enough!

Hello Hoz!

Wow you've done great! I think you'll be the one starting our "10 stone something to 9 stone something" thread!

Thanks for the advise Lou! I don't mind a day of being hungry it's just it wouldn't go away. No matter what I ate my tummy would be actually growling because it was hungry. I've done better today 250 over but still under to loose something! Tomorrow will be better as my boyfriend won't be cooking me breakfast. Bought loads of fruit and salad at sainsburys to keep be fulling fuller this weekend.

Wow I hadn't even thought about 9's, :) the lightest I've ever been is 10st 10lbs when I lost weight the first time round at 17

Back