11 stone something to 10 stone something

What day do you weigh in?

Do you stick to the idea of not weighing in the week?

I have the routine of getting on the scales every morning... can be crushing, but usually I don't mind too much if i regain a lb or two, I call myself my lowest weight of 3 days now in my mind... as long as I haven't had a bad day this is do able, still takes convincing myself that the gain is nothing to worry about - it's just a downwards curve

I weigh in on Sundays. I only way first thing in the morning with no clothes so usually don't think to weigh mid week (I'm not a good morning person!). It depends though, if I am having a good week I could hop on a few times hoping to see a loss. Haven't been calorie counting properly this week, yet somehow down to 11st 4.5lbs today. Getting back on track fully now. Reallu want to get into 10s this month!

How has your week been?

Everything was going great till I ate too much for a few days
I'll never get there if I don't stop doing that, so, stopping eating the wrong thing all over again... Don't think porridge with sultanas does me any favours
need to stop sultanas but can't help making green smoothies with juice
might have to just put it in water
and no more sugar free biscuits!

Hi! 11.8 and working towards the 10s...would like to see them before the end of June...

Can't sleep tonight :(

Liz and ninja, I think you can do it !! It's inly stubborn bad luck if it doesn't shift on any particular day
ive plateaud for weeks now suddenly 4 lbs down

11st7.2lb

11st 2 now, doubt I'll make the end of the month, hopefully I can lose 3lbs in 2 weeks though.

Hi
I'm 11st3lbs this morning. Down all the way from 13st8lbs, aiming for 8 stone 12 lbs.
I wrote down a list of calorie cycling for my fridge for the year, for every week. last year i lost 32 lbs, to lose similar this year, i need to eat 3 - 400 calories below again for the whole year.

I wrote down one fasting day a week, 500 kcal, one day of 2200 kcal, one at 1800 kcal, one at 1600 kcal, one at 1500kcal and one at 1300kcal 2100 kcal down per week based on 2000 caloric needs with exercise. Going skiing in late Feb - March, so needing to exercise - hence hopefully high ish and sustainable calories.

This is new because i've programmed in fast days and high kcal days instead of fasting for weeks and bingeing for weeks

Hope it works

Last edited:
11st 2
same weight as my 6'2" man! (I'm 5'4")

Last time I posted on here I was 11st 2lbs, I made it into the 10s first week of June the the forum closed before I could post! I've now made it to goal of 10st.

Hey, wondering if anyone is till around who is in the 11's looking to get into the 10's. I'm currently 11st 2lbs and so desperate to get back down into the 10's x

Back