11 stone something to 10 stone something

Well I've recorded todays weight at 11st exactly because I only record by rounding to the nearest half pound but the scales said 10st 13.8lbs!! So happy :) Off to join the 10s thread :D

I am now 11st exactly so should be in 10s next week. Although I am getting new scales tomorrow and I have a feeling I will weigh more on them!

Well I got the new scales and they added 10lbs! to my weight so I'm still here although I have lost 2lbs this week. Am now at 11st 8lbs.

Everyone on here has done great. Doesn't look like many left to get into the 10s. My last weigh in I was 11st 11 3/4lbs, so I have a while to go yet before I'm in the 10s. Next weigh in tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get down to the single digits with the lbs.

2lbs down this week, down to 11st 6lbs.

FATTEST IN THE ROOM!!

11Stone 13.4 lbs

I just made it through the door! :)

That makes it 23 lbs down, and going very strong at the minute anyway, got a holiday coming up, which i'm not sure what to do with... maintain or lose? it's 3 days
going to an acoustic rock concert near Amsterdam

11ST 12.4 LBS AGAIN after my holiday
it wasn't the pizza it was the sugar free biscuits

11st11.2

half a stone higher than I was on my wedding day
rather than 2 St &4 lbs higher

Well done Clouddog! :) I've had a couple of weeks not really on plan, so I've stayed pretty much the same the last 3 weeks (11st 6lbs today). Hoping for a good loss in May. Would love to get down to the 10s this month!!

I'm not near enough to 10 for this month good luck Kiki wow that would be great!!!
cant wait now 10 lb will take about 8-9 weeks for me so... Before July for me

Thanks Clouddog, though I'm not sure if I will actually achieve it. I have gone off track a bit lately, and really hoping to get back into in properly from tomorrow and start exercising this month too. If I manage to stick to my plan, I think it would be doable for me this month since there are 4 weigh ins. But getting back on track and sticking to plan could be a bit more challenging...

What day do you weigh in?

Do you stick to the idea of not weighing in the week?

I have the routine of getting on the scales every morning... can be crushing, but usually I don't mind too much if i regain a lb or two, I call myself my lowest weight of 3 days now in my mind... as long as I haven't had a bad day this is do able, still takes convincing myself that the gain is nothing to worry about - it's just a downwards curve

11st 3lbs now. Hoping to be 10 stone something by the end of the month!

Back