11st3 to 8st13 / size 14 to 10 in 12.5 weeks

Excellent x

Omg that's crazy! We're similar in height, I'm 5'3" and my start weight is lower than yours but this has inspired me to no end...I start Sunday. Here's hoping I can achieve the great results you did :)

That is brilliant I love your goal setting and you beat the lost. I am aiming for 10lb weight loss in 2 weeks. Did you do a lot of exercise?

Good luck with your loss and only exercise I did was walking 1.5 hours (to and from work) 4 days a week x

OMG!!! you have the same stats as me and the exact same goal near enough. I have a holiday in 7 weeks though so I will have to have that off!!

Your figure looks like Kim Kardashian amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing

You must want to walk round in a bikini permenantly looooool x

Just hope it works for me too need as much motivation as possible :cool:

Wow, that is fabulous just what I want to do. My ultimate goal to be in the 8s 13 lb. 10 lbs to go, I know I will go up when I come back form a 10 day a/i holiday but I will just get riht back on it.. On your week 10 you put on 7 lbs that is what I am dreading how bad were you on that 4 days off. Wow then you got back on and lost 10lb on week 12 that is amazing. I am now going for a 10lb loss in my first week. If you can do it I can do it< I love that phrase

6 hrs walking a week must have helped you tone up so much. You look so good and you are an inspiration to everyone. You must feel so proud of yourself.

You look amazing! I'm only on day 3 and really struggling but your pics have motivated me :) I'm a similar height so hope to get down as low as you!

Thank u all x x

you look amazing, you should be extremely proud of yourself x

You look fantastic well done!!! Very inspiring!!! xx

You look amazing!!!!!! :D

Back