11st3 to 8st13 / size 14 to 10 in 12.5 weeks

These pics are great!u look amazing!!!I'm starting at 11.5 and want to lose as much as poss before my hols in 6 weeks, only day 2 today and finding it tough but getting so much inspiration from ur pics!!!congrats!!!!!xx

minibeee said:
These pics are great!u look amazing!!!I'm starting at 11.5 and want to lose as much as poss before my hols in 6 weeks, only day 2 today and finding it tough but getting so much inspiration from ur pics!!!congrats!!!!!xx

you have the exact same stats as me mini bee! i also am 11.5 and want to lose as much as I possibly can! I also go on holiday in 6 weeks and can't wait! good luck!x

thanks everyone for the comments *blush*

Ok here goes the before and after - yes ive blurred my face as I'm a little paranoid having my pics on the web hehe!

I started on Cambridge and moved to use Slim and Save products as well after week3. I'm doing a 810/1000 type plan now and plan to lose a few more pounds and start exercising!

OMG You look stunnning!! Did you workout during the diet? I wish I had your body shpe ! Amazing :)

Thanks! No I worked our after to maintain but during it I just walked to and from work 45 min each way about 4-5 days a week x

Here is an update 6 months later... just to show you don't have to pile it all back on :)

Here is the before again: (needed to motivate myself to stay on track today so I am revisiting these times!)

View attachment 58274

Attachments

• get-attachment (2).jpg
    get-attachment (2).jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,508
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,782
  • get-attachment (1).jpg
    get-attachment (1).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,112
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,160
Last edited:
Wow Lara! You have realllly toned up!!
Previously when you were losing the weight & walked an hr & half each day, how much water did u drink?

Well done lara! You are a real motivation :) xxx

Here is an update 6 months later... just to show you don't have to pile it all back on :)

Here is the before again: (needed to motivate myself to stay on track today so I am revisiting these times!)

View attachment 58274

Wow Lara! You have realllly toned up!!
Previously when you were losing the weight & walked an hr & half each day, how much water did u drink?

Well done lara! You are a real motivation :) xxx

Thank you :)

I drank between 3 and 4 litres a day and that included tea sometimes - which I had with soya milk or skimmed milk xxx

Wow u look amazing!! xx

Absolutely spectacular!

Thanks ladies x

Congratulations and well done!

You look amazing:happy096:

Saw your pics on the slim and save forum but thought I'd show some love here too! You look amazing, honestly you do xx

Thanks Jennah, means a lot. Key thing is how you feel as well and I really do feel great, not just because of weight, but because I feel in control of eating again. I overeat sometimes, but make up for it and do not obsess. I think limiting carbs is very helpful long term. When i run I eat all the carbs I want, but when not running like now, I feel like I dont really need them so dont want to eat them too often - during the week I try and stick with protein and veg these days. but when I run I will be carbing up again (started running in May but have had to stop this last 6 weeks due to a bad injury :-( )

A motivational story - I ran into a guy I met on holiday last year - and even he (who I met one night then didnt return his texts ha!) even he said ''wow you look quite different from last year, and you ooze confidence, I dont mean this rudely, but you were quite a bit less toned and ''meaty'' last year right?'' - I could barely remember his face and im not going to deny it was really flattering that he noticed - not the most tactful words, but I thought wow I really must look different!

hey lara, just noticed that you did a small stint of a vlcd to get 6/7lbs off after finishing CD, did you find that it came off just as quick even though you are much smaller now compared with when you started out on CD? i only ask because ive just come off CD but i was 1lb off being in the 8s and ive put on 2lbs since (over 2 weeks so just water weight i think) but tempted to do a week of SS just to get into the 8s then maintain. i just wanted to know whether doing that week would be worth it really! you look amazing by the way! x

hey for me it worked just as well yea :) I ended up doingabout 5 days on and upped calories gradually after that... but it worked to get a fewpounds off... I actually just placed an order for more s&s packs to use to maintain.

hey for me it worked just as well yea :) I ended up doingabout 5 days on and upped calories gradually after that... but it worked to get a fewpounds off... I actually just placed an order for more s&s packs to use to maintain.

thats good to know, really want to be in the 8s like you are, my stats are pretty much same as yours in terms of height and original starting weight so to be around 8st 10-13 mark would be fab for me to maintain. thanks hunni! x

Just having a look at some pics for inspiration. Not many men pics to look at however your pics are great. My wife is about the weight, height and size you were and she just looked at your pics and it has given her motivation to keep going with her plan. You have a great figure.

Back