11th Day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cityredgirl, 17 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im on my 11th day of my journey, and finally feeling optimistic. At first i was feeling grumpy and lethargic, negative because of the amount of weight i would like to lose, but since my weigh in on thursday (1.5lb loss) Ive gained a bit of perspective, Im doing this for me, nobody else ,not the consultant who kinda looked disapointed that i only lost 1.5lb. This is my journey and i feel im doing great, Im eating fresh food, more fruit daily than ive ever ate, Im cooking healthy,filling homemade meals, ive reduced my bread intake,ive cut out alcohol and im actually enjoying it. My life has been a constant rollercoaster but this is one that im prepared for and attacking with gusto. I feel proud that im follwing the plan and not succumbing to quick fixes or emotional breakdowns. I love this site and i come here daily to pick up all sorts of tips and for inspiration :D. So i guess i just wanted to say thank you. Heres to a big loss this week and i wish everybody luck with your journey!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Wow - sounds as though you're doing fab! I've just started week 40 and still feel the same as you - it's great isn't it!

4. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    thats the exact attitude i have at the moment too, and if you can keep that feeling you will go a long way :) good luck!

5. Alilou21

Alilou21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck, that's a fab attitude to have!

6. helzzz

helzzz loves SW!!

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's a fabulous attitude to have; well done!

I can't believe your consultant's reaction to your loss. You have taken on the plan and lost weight and are feeling positive - that's what she should be focusing on!

7. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank-you everybody, its so important to concentrate on a Healthy happy mind during this journey we can so easily become obsessed about food and what we can and can't eat,this isn't healthy and I've been there many a time where my thoughts have been consumed by food, Im slowly learning that food is fuel and fresh food is recommend for a reason.Its a long habit to break but we can do this together xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.