11th Day

Im on my 11th day of my journey, and finally feeling optimistic. At first i was feeling grumpy and lethargic, negative because of the amount of weight i would like to lose, but since my weigh in on thursday (1.5lb loss) Ive gained a bit of perspective, Im doing this for me, nobody else ,not the consultant who kinda looked disapointed that i only lost 1.5lb. This is my journey and i feel im doing great, Im eating fresh food, more fruit daily than ive ever ate, Im cooking healthy,filling homemade meals, ive reduced my bread intake,ive cut out alcohol and im actually enjoying it. My life has been a constant rollercoaster but this is one that im prepared for and attacking with gusto. I feel proud that im follwing the plan and not succumbing to quick fixes or emotional breakdowns. I love this site and i come here daily to pick up all sorts of tips and for inspiration :D. So i guess i just wanted to say thank you. Heres to a big loss this week and i wish everybody luck with your journey!:)

Wow - sounds as though you're doing fab! I've just started week 40 and still feel the same as you - it's great isn't it!

That's a fabulous attitude to have; well done!

I can't believe your consultant's reaction to your loss. You have taken on the plan and lost weight and are feeling positive - that's what she should be focusing on!

Thank-you everybody, its so important to concentrate on a Healthy happy mind during this journey we can so easily become obsessed about food and what we can and can't eat,this isn't healthy and I've been there many a time where my thoughts have been consumed by food, Im slowly learning that food is fuel and fresh food is recommend for a reason.Its a long habit to break but we can do this together xxx

Back