12 days ago I weighed 16st, today I weigh...

Bananadrama

Silver Member
14st 13lbs!!!! Woooooohoooooooooo!!!
:talk017::talk017::talk017: I can't quite believe it! Is this too good to be true? Methinks NOT, methinks it's down to hard work and determination and everyone that loses quickly on exante deserves a massive pat on the back because yes it's fast and to others I guess seems like cheating but to us doing it and experiencing it, it's hard and testing and tough! Well done us! x

well done thats very simaler to me i started 11 days ago and was 15st10 and im 14.12 today :)

my geal is about 9 and half as i dont want to be a fat bride im getting married in june 2012

Ahhh congratulations! I'm getting married on 1st October and want to be 10st5lbs by then Which I'm hoping I can achieve following this. It's some incentive isn't it...getting married! lol Best of luck (although you won't need it on this!) :D x

Wow that is amazing!! You must be feeling so proud right now and that all the hunger and hard work was more than worth it! Best of luck :)

Thank you 14!!! I'm pretty pleased yes, just hope it continues! Best of luck with your journey too! Are you following exante? x

Wow thats so inspirational .... I am on day one and reading news like this is so rewarding xx

Awww skinni, well done for starting! PLEASE just stick at it however rough you feel in the first 2 days, it's SO worth it and this site is so helpful. I usually pop on here if I feel like nibbling (like now!) lol and just looking at others weight losses is enough to keep me away! Really wish you the best of luck and hope you have a good loss for your first week, let me know how you get on!! :D xxx

And I'm so pleased it's an inspiration for you to read this too, oddly it motivatesme to keep going knowing that it's helping others who have just started :D xx

Love it!! Amazing stuff......and you are so right. Not everyone can do this diet, it's blimmin hard and certainly NOT the easy way out.

Your post is exactly what I needed to read on the evening before I start Exante!! If I could lose anywhere near that in 2 weeks time, I'll be one happy camper. Thanks for posting!

So pleased it's some sort of inspiration! It really keeps me going knowing I'm helping people too! lol Kay - you'll be absolutely fine! Ignore the hunger for the first couple of days and you WILL WILL WILL be pleased you did on WI day!Best of luck chicken! :) xx

BouncyBride said:
Thank you 14!!! I'm pretty pleased yes, just hope it continues! Best of luck with your journey too! Are you following exante? x

Not yet but ordering my bumper pack next week and starting on 30/05! Reading posts like yours starts to make me very excited about it! I knowit will be tough, bit totally worth it I am sure! ;-)

Oh it really will!Speaking honestly, I only found the first day tough. OK, so I do get a bit hungry sometimes but when after 4 days I'd lost 6lbs it makes it easier! I think almost being able to SEE yourself transform is a massive boost!
Awww so excited for you! Best of luck with it and make sure you let me know how you're going! FYI - I've lost another pound yesterday so that's 16lbs lost in 13 days! :D

BouncyBride said:
Oh it really will!Speaking honestly, I only found the first day tough. OK, so I do get a bit hungry sometimes but when after 4 days I'd lost 6lbs it makes it easier! I think almost being able to SEE yourself transform is a massive boost!
Awww so excited for you! Best of luck with it and make sure you let me know how you're going! FYI - I've lost another pound yesterday so that's 16lbs lost in 13 days! :D

Thankyou, I will def let you know and will be following your progress too if that's ok! Wow another lb! I just want to start right now! Do you weigh yourself more than once a week then? I am afraid I am a daily weigher and I tell myself I will only do it once a week but nope I still can't help getting those scales out every morning! x

Back