12 days to go and bored already

oasis6918

Gold Member
Due to my spd and sciatica, I can't do anything at floor level, find it too hard and painful to tidy up a lot at 1 time, can't even cook a nice meal or stand doing the dishes in one go.
How can I possibly pass the time til baby is here when I can hardly get about?
I wish I could just get on and spring clean the house, I think a list for hubby is in order ;)

U can ask to b induced say u can't take any more !!! Really kick up. A fuss I know some girls indiced 38 weeks coz of spd x

I can't get induced, it's too dangerous with my previous c section. They'll only induce at 42 weeks, and that's only if I say no to another section and even then I was told they'd push for section. Which given the risks with both I'd definitely chose section over induction.
I don't mind her being late, even if it means section, it's just the boredom and most days the pain is quite bareable it's just now and again I'm in agony. I'd like her to come now of course if she's ready I just wish I had the energy to do simple things like house work or go for a long to walk keep busy til she is here :) xx

Arrrr bless u Terri it's even harder with a lo isn't it I just stood and cooked dinner then took Charlie park then ironed for 2.5 hours I'm
Broken again it has to b done I'm watching footie now I still need to organise for tomorow get Charlie bathed my fair washed and clothes ready only 4 days left to do this i suppose x

I've not done too bad today had to keep stopping every 15 mins for a rest but Tidied our room, have done some washing, cleaned the bathroom, cooked Sunday dinner. I'm about to do some more washing, and the dishes. I still need to make the bed but hubby will prob do that for me later and he'll bath Jack x

My oh don't do sod all apart from watching football grrrrrrr today I'm having a very hungry day just had a sandwich kit Kat and crisps b4 bed oh dear shocking Jess !!!!

I've had -
Cereal
Packet of mini cheddar's x 2
4 mini cocktail sausages
1 crunchie ice cream
Sunday dinner
2 forest fruit solero ice creams - wow
A dairy milk
Some starbursts

I'm very very peckish now x

Hi sparkle, yeah wasn't too bad just walked to my mum's which I really shouldn't it was too far. Now I'm sat in pain, my backs breaking got pains down my legs and bad cramps at I'm sure it will settle down shortly. I've not been bad at all last few days except having to keep taking breaks when I'm doin something but most pregnant women would at nearly 39 weeks.

I had midwife this afternoon, who says baby definitely isn't engaged and she doesn't know how doctor/consultant got it wrong - but she said baby could still come tomorrow for example as it has no bearing on how close labour is etc so not too concerned. She said sweep booked next Fri, then she'll either give me another one on the Monday or send me to hospital to see what they can do to start me, although I would have though they can't do much so I'm happy just to have another sweep and she said she can give me a sweep every other day if I want. She does think there's a very good chance I won't see my sweep appointment, let's hope she's on tim right track x

Yeah it really wasn't a good idea, thought I'd be okay but I won't be doing it again. I'm just a bit deflated now about the sweep as I've heard a few people say they can't do a sweep if baby is too high but there's no point in stressing about it I won't know til it happens. I'm still aware I might end up with section but mw is pretty sure there's no way I'll see 42 weeks so I'm just going to rest up and chill out and baby will come when she is ready. Got my lo's 2nd birthday party Saturday so I need some energy for that too and I don't want to over do that, knowing my luck she'll make an appearance half way through :) x

Me too, two days now constant period pain cramps, I think were in competition lol :) x

The race is on lol lol last day at work Friday I would like a couple days rest first lol I don't think I'm ready yet

I'd like her to come soon, I'd be lying if I said I didn't but I am happy to wait, I know she'll come when ready and if she needs help then she needs help. I'm very much the type of person that has to know what's happening and when so pregnancy is one of those things I can't control lol. If someone told me she'd be here the day before I hit 42 weeks I'd still be happy because I know how long I've got to wait ha ha x

Back