12 little chunks of heaven for 5.7g carbs

J2BLUE

Low Carber
Had to make a thread about this. I'm not sure if this is already known but Green and Black's do little 15g bars of their chocolate. Earlier as I was leaving work I bought the milk collection (I had done my research - I wasn't about to lose willpower!)

They do several but I love the almond one and it's 87 kcals, 1.75g protein, 6.3g fat and 5.7g carbs

They vary carbwise and go up to 8.1g for white chocolate and milk chocolate but it has to be better having quality organic chocolate instead of sugar alcohol loaded Atkins bars?

They can be ordered from the Green and Black's site so you can get all lower carb ones.

One more thing, Patak's butter chicken sauce is 7.6g (something like that) for 100g. It was amazing on a chicken breast fried in butter.

I'm starting to like this diet again...

Hi james, agree that i love the green and blacks little bars. Just one problem - it's completely impossible to stop at one:eek: plus i like them in the evening so they spike my insulin and i wake up in the middle of the night...so that's two major problems :sigh: i have some sitting in the cupbaord but dont dare start down that slippery slope....!

Hope all going well
X

Thanks J2blue, I don't dare buy the chocolate but I'll look for the sauce - love that sort of thing!

I am a reformed chocoholic so daren't touch the stuff now but the sauce is worth looking out for. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I've avoided this thread ...... I knew it would be something bout choc!!

The wee gergen and blacks bars are for too morish I had some for Christmas.......they didn't last long!

Back