12 months to loose weight

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
hello Everyone

I’m laura and I’m back again haha. I’m biggest I have ever been and really have no choice now as I have zero energy and could easily sit and cry about my weight .

i started last Friday and finding it easy at the moment . Not really using any syns just odd ones for mayo etc

we go on holiday next July and if I loose 4lb a month I can loose 3 and half stone Worse case. Iv lost 3 stone in 5 months before, I want to have lost 2.5-3 stone by crimbo . I can do this and I will do it .

Good luck to everyone on their journey as of tomorrow il start adding pics

Hi Laura,

Welcome back and good luck with your journey to goal.

It's hard isn't it but a lot of us, myself included, are in exactly the same boat.

First time I went on a 'diet' I was 12st 8lbs cut forward to the start of lockdown I was 16st 11lbs - I've been off and on for about 12 years and now is just the time to stop making excuses and just get the work done to finally get to a healthy weight.

We can all do this if we support each other so I will be here to cheer you on!!

I had a little peep at scales this morning pleased to say lost 4 1/2 pound so far, official weigh day Friday.
So far tho Iv lost 7 1/4 pound as started a diff diet few days before

Hoping to get another 1 by Friday meaning 8 1/4

Hi Laura,

Welcome back and good luck with your journey to goal.

It's hard isn't it but a lot of us, myself included, are in exactly the same boat.

First time I went on a 'diet' I was 12st 8lbs cut forward to the start of lockdown I was 16st 11lbs - I've been off and on for about 12 years and now is just the time to stop making excuses and just get the work done to finally get to a healthy weight.

We can all do this if we support each other so I will be here to cheer you on!!

Ye it’s scary how quick the pounds pile on isn’t it . I’m actually really enjoying doin it but week 1 is easy isn’t it. I think bein stuck in house a lot has helped As got more time to cook new things

Yeah I'm finding lockdown is really helping me this time.

I'm going to be working from home for the rest of 2020 so by the time I go back to work I will be at goal weight.

Hey! Good luck on your journey!

I definitely think lockdown is good for my diet, I know not everyone thinks that but I'm so easy to give into peer pressure, if I don't see anyone then there's no one to tempt me!

Hey! Good luck on your journey!

I definitely think lockdown is good for my diet, I know not everyone thinks that but I'm so easy to give into peer pressure, if I don't see anyone then there's no one to tempt me!
Haha yes deffo , good luck to you aswell

Hey lovely, I found you :)

Good luck and fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you'll smash it!

It's so good to have you back, it was really quiet on here when you'd gone awol.

Iv been awol for far to long haha. Time to get my act together.

today’s food is

breakfast grapes, yogurt
Dinner - sausage , bacon, eggs , beans ,potatoes and mushrooms.
tea- steak and jacket with cheese

can’t wait for weigh day xx

Iv been awol for far to long haha. Time to get my act together.

today’s food is

breakfast grapes, yogurt
Dinner - sausage , bacon, eggs , beans ,potatoes and mushrooms.
tea- steak and jacket with cheese

can’t wait for weigh day xx

You have been awol for a very long time, lol!

Your food looks good for today.

Good luck tomorrow :)

Morning

Sunday morning what a weekend 🙈

Friday and Saturday are what I wanted and drank what I wanted. Not Been away for months so I had cocktails , wine , pizza and Mac ds. That’s before the evening 3 course meal haha.

Anyway this morning 3 1/4 gain 😮but I’m not bothered a lot will be water and hopefully il shift that in a few days and still get a loss on Friday mornings

today’s food

breakfast -
Dinner chicken wrap
Tea chicken and bacon pasta

syns 2

Hi Laura,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend, glad you enjoyed it.

Back on track now so well done you, it can sometimes be harder to get back to it when you have had some time off and usually if it was me I would have just stayed off plan until Monday so whoop whoop!

Hope you have a good day.

Hi Laura,

Sounds like you had a fab weekend, glad you enjoyed it.

Back on track now so well done you, it can sometimes be harder to get back to it when you have had some time off and usually if it was me I would have just stayed off plan until Monday so whoop whoop!

Hope you have a good day.

ye I tell you what tho all weekend Iv felt so bloated and no energy at all. How sad that last night I couldn’t wait to get back on track fed up of eating crap. Iv got 2 young kids so need all energy I can get hahah

Yeah you defo do!

I don't have any kids but spend a lot of time with my sisters 2 who are 6 and 7 - my god! They are exhausting.

Parents deserve a medal!

Back