12 months to loose weight

Oh nice , Id love to get away but everywhere seems booked bit of a nightmare. Looked for 1 night at seaside for Amelia’s birthday but all full enless pay 900 for 3 nights in a caravan .

il reckon I’ll be back to counting Calories you know before long. I’m enjoying what I’m doing and i needed it for the eat the amount you want but sometimes I struggle for ideas, Especially for lunch.

Dont Know if I mentioned but got mum living with us at mo why doin up her new house. So everyone is on slimming world haha. Normally when just me I make do with what we have but I’m cooking loads and I’m shattered. It’s also costing a fortune our Shopping Would be about 100 a week normally , I’m spending 160 and still running out of things.

If I was to calorie count again tho I would do 1500 cals a day but not sure what kind of loss I would see and seeing great results at the mo.

my aim is to get that First stone off then I will make a decision .

Weigh day Week 3

I lost 2lb. Pleased with that as also lost that extra gain aswell. We are goin out tonight for some drinks but meeting a friend in the week for a friend apart from that I will be on track.

we go away next FridaY for the night as little girls 1st birthday so I know it will be a bad gain for next weekend so got try super hard this week.

So far Iv lost 11lb 1/4 so I think I’m doin ok and happy with the way things r goin

You are doing great.

Life does have a habit of getting in the way doesn't it but honestly just enjoy it.

You'll get right back on track when you're back anyway.

That is a great loss!

You are doing great.

Life does have a habit of getting in the way doesn't it but honestly just enjoy it.

You'll get right back on track when you're back anyway.

That is a great loss!

Thanks Hun , it sure does doesn’t it but life is for living and as long as I get bck to it straight after like u say will be fine

Well it’s been a crazy crazy week but finally managed to get on here.
Just had a look on scales after not a 100% week with few treats .
Pleased to say Iv Only gained 1/4 which I’m happy with. I’m away now for weekend as my baby turns one but I will be bck on the scales on Monday

Morning everyone

well I braved the scales and gained 2 1/2. I thort it was going to be worse . Iv had ice creams , fish and chips, wine , doughnuts the list goes on. Only prob now is we have a birthday cake to eat up haha. My aim is to loose some of the gain by Friday but I prob won’t shift it all as house is also full of goodies 🙈.

That's not too bad considering all the bad goodies you had.

Even if it's there you don't have to eat it so try to get back on track if you can, if not it will come off by the following week anyway so no stress!

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

That's not too bad considering all the bad goodies you had.

Even if it's there you don't have to eat it so try to get back on track if you can, if not it will come off by the following week anyway so no stress!

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Well Iv been good so far today so hopefully it lasts

still here lovely . We have moved mum out this week so it’s been a total crazy one ,plus Olivia went bck to school on Friday. Il be weighing Friday and goin from there . How are you did U have A nice hol x

Hey hun, how was Olivia's first day back? Amy was supposed to have gone back on Friday as well but she can't go back till next week because we were in France when they announced the new quarantine. So now we are all stuck at home again!!

Had a good holiday but so ready to get back to some kind of normal. I'm starting back on the diet tomorrow :)

ye I did read that and thort of you . What year is she going into shame missed first day is she bothered or not haha. Olivia loved it she’s missed her friends so much. They don’t social distance due to their age , they have class bubbles but as don’t have desks and a lot is learn through play surpose it’s hard isn’t it z

ye I did read that and thort of you . What year is she going into shame missed first day is she bothered or not haha. Olivia loved it she’s missed her friends so much. They don’t social distance due to their age , they have class bubbles but as don’t have desks and a lot is learn through play surpose it’s hard isn’t it z

She's going into year 11, so exam year. Her school has been amazing though from the beginning. She emailed all her teachers on Friday and they sent her school work straight away.

I'm so pleased to hear that Olivia enjoyed her first day back. It's been so hard for them not seeing their friends for so long.

Back