12 stone to lose curiosity

I have roughly 11-12 stone to lose and am startin slimfast as soon as my stuff arrives in mail.
My curiosity is with the fact that I'm a larger lady means I hav a lot to lose and I'm a little worried about the excess skin when the fat has gone. I walk a lot, I have an exercise dvd and dance around the house to lady gaga but will it help?

any exercise is good but whether that will be enough to stop excess skin is anybodies guess. :) it varies from person to person.

h x

I was worried about the same kind of thing, but tbh I would rather be smaller and have skin than being big.

I read that it all depends on your age and how active you are, if you do toning exercises while you are dieting it will help and bodybrushing and moisturising your skin. My sister lost 8stone last year and she said moisturising helped her so much and she didn't use expensive stuff just nivea. It doesnt really matter its all in the action.

Good luck hun and im sure there will be someone who will be able to answer ur question with more sciencey stuff but I just thought id say what i know :) :) xxx

Back