12 week challenge - 84 days

Lou_G

Gold Member
So spurred on by Amymarie's success with her challenge at the beginning of the year I've decided to go for a 12 week stint 100% to get as close to goal as poss by the end of May

Started yesterday - so today is day 2/84

Anyone want to come along for the ride?

I'm on day 5 so I'll join in.

Still on plan but due to hunger had to wolf down my protein (few prawns and one egg) between finishing work and picking daughter up. Then went to Tesco to get bits for her birthday party and got an Atkins bar so that is all my packs gone for today :( still have my veg allowance so will make a soup with bouillon and veg later. Thinking cauliflower and chilli flakes YUM!

Day 5 almost done here. Over the first 4 days I've only had the very occasional hunger. Today I keep getting quite a lot of hunger :(

Well done for managing the first day tinkerbellsmum

well done cherry and tink!

I'm through the day (phew) so 2/84 complete - 82 days to go ;) lol I *believe* it gets easier (did 5 weeks before Christmas no problems but haven't been able to get back on it properly since then grrr! - this is why I don't want to take a break this time and just steam through for the whole 12 weeks)

Just waiting for some washing to finish and then will hop into bed with my OU stuff for some reading catch up. Got a nice big cup of tea :D

Lavinia and Cherry Blossom - day 6/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 2/84!
Lou_G - day 3/84!

Let's get this day over and done with :D:D I wish I could put myself into a coma for 84 days and get thin that way ;) but I guess if you don't work hard and suffer for it, you don't appreciate it or work hard to maintain it (how would I know? haven't been at goal since 2004!!:D:D:D)

Can I join in? I'm feeling motivated right now but I'm only day 2 and I think the countdown will help me through lol.

More the merrier :)

wahoo! welcome new challengers :D:D

So day 3 - hit out the park for me :D did all you lot finish your day? If so - YAY! If not - get back on it this morning and say no more about it ;)

Today:

michelleon - 3/84!
souffle - 2/84!
Lavinia - day 7/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 7/84!

Tinkerbellsmum - day 3/84!
Lou_G - day 4/84!

Managed to get through my restart day yesterday, it was fine! I've woken up feeling positive again today and ready to smash it! I feel really focused :)

Back