12 week challenge - 84 days

Day 7 is going well for me :) I weigh in tomorrow morning and I am excited :) Keep it up everyone :)

Morning :D Everyone still here?

michelleon - 4/84!
souffle - 3/84!
Lavinia - day 8/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 8/84!

Tinkerbellsmum - day 4/84!
Lou_G - day 5/84!

The days are slowly passing :D

Must admit I feel like stuffing my face this morning - no reason, not hungry - just want something nice :D:D but I'll grab some oatmeal in a min. And I've got under 80 days to go now :D

Morning :D Everyone still here?

michelleon - 4/84!
souffle - 3/84!
Lavinia - day 8/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 8/84!

Tinkerbellsmum - day 4/84!
Lou_G - day 5/84!

The days are slowly passing :D

Must admit I feel like stuffing my face this morning - no reason, not hungry - just want something nice :D:D but I'll grab some oatmeal in a min. And I've got under 80 days to go now :D

I'm still here! Feel fine, had no hunger pangs, although this morning I walked past a cafe that was cooking bacon and the smell of it really made my mouth water! It was quite odd really since I have virtually been a vegetarian for the past couple of months!

I thought I would feel hungry once I got to work but I feel fine! Had a cuppa tea and will be having my first shake of the day soon :)

Keep it up everyone! Amazing Loss Lavinia!!

michelleon - 5/84!
souffle - 4/84!
Lavinia - day 9/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 9/84!

Tinkerbellsmum - day 5/84!
Lou_G - day 6/84!

Morning peeps - day 6 for me today and I'm feeling alright - how are you all doing?

Do you find it hard at the weekend?

Morning. Well yesterday I was starving as did alot of walking around town shopping. So I am hoping today will be better, except I know it won't be as its my brothers naming day and my family throw huge buffets with all the really yummy but completely wrong foods! It's going to be very hard. But I stepped on the scales and I've snuck into the 12 stone bracket over night so I'm just going to keep thinking about that to keep me on track.

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

still 100% yay. i love pinterest its addictive. well done lavinia

michelleon - 6/84!
souffle - 5/84!
Lavinia - day 10/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 10/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 6/84!
Lou_G - day 7/84!

Into double figures cherry and Lavinia woo hoo!!

Feel invincible today like I'll never give up, weigh in tomorrow, I'll be happy with whatever it says as i've stuck to it and that is the main thing. Can't go wrong if you stick to it :)

Double figures! Gosh.

Ooh good luck for tomorrow Lou! It's exciting, can't wait to see your result. :-D

12'8.6'' - so that is 5lbs lost. Not the best - but I didn't actually weigh on Day 1 (I was too scared and had a belly full of dutch bakery and McDonalds) so this is a 6 day weigh in. And I didn't have the mega first week losses last time that I did this diet, and then lost around 2.6lbs a week after that - but any weight lost is gone forever

so 5lbs - woo!

michelleon - 7/84!
souffle - 6/84!
Lavinia - day 11/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 11/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 7/84!
Lou_G - day 8/84!

Morning all, the days are ticking by, we'll be at the end before we know it and won't we be proud of ourselves :D:D

Morning everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well! Friday (day 4) was THE worst day for me, I had a really bad migraine, I was absolutely starving, I was climbing the walls! Got home from work, felt terrible! I was shouting at my boyfriend to let me have some food haha! If I had had the energy to go to the shops I would have ended up buying some munch, but I didn't! I had a bit of broccoli with a chicken breast and after that I was fine! Woke up on day 4 and felt great, didn't feel hungry at all! So I'm definitely in ketosis now.

I was told it's harder when you restart, and believe me for me it was! 1st time around was a doddle!

I'm weighing in on tomorrow, not expecting a huge loss as it's TOTM for me. When I was on CD the consultant told me you can hold up to 7lb when it's TOTM! No wonder we get the hump!!
x

Great job getting through that Souffle! I had a similar day last week and I was seriously considering packing it all in...then the next day and every day after that I was fine! I think it was about day 10 though - I think I had knocked myself out of ketosis by having too much veg (kept having the 'odd' gherkin on top of my normal veg!).

I wish I could join you for the full 84 days but I am only planning 70 (I will be having a meal out on day #71!) - so I will just wish you all good luck - you have definitely done the hard bit!

Back