12 week challenge - 84 days

Can I join in :) I am restarting on Wednesday for 12 weeks! Need to get to target

Thanks Lou :)

Day 2/84 and i've survived food shopping :-D time to celebrate! Peppermint tea anyone??? He he

michelleon - 22/84!
souffle - 20/84!
Lavinia - day 26/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 26/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 22/84!
Lou_G - day 23/84!
Zeke - day 31/70!
Nomsad - day 3/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 7/84!
Katiebaby - day 0/84 (starting tomorrow)
Trisha - day 1/84!
Welshtigger - day 6/84!

Good luck with day 1 Trisha!!
Nomsad if you get through today you've done the hard bit :D

I didn't sneak at the scales today, will leave it a few days, don't want to get into the habit of weighing all the time

Last edited:
Went to bed cold, starving and with a headache from hell!!! Woke up with no headache warmer and no hunger :-D pee'd on stick and light pink so hopefully by tom i'll be in established ketosis and its all a bit easifer!!!

Can I join, I think a 12 week challenge like this would be good for me! Does it matter that I'm only on day 6 and you guys are a few weeks in tho? Thanks x Jo x

10.5lbs down 34lbs to go to first goal :D

I have made a decision! I am already a slacker just aiming for the 70 days but I have decided that it will work best for me to lower that further and swap to SW red two weeks before my birthday. Several reasons really - I plan to drink alcohol on my birthday so swapping before that rather than on the day might work better; I have plenty of packs to get me to the 8 weeks but not 10 weeks; I have been struggling a bit yesterday and today (combination of the cold weather and being off work I think!) and think I can dig deep mentally to get past this and get myself to 8 weeks but 10 weeks seems overwhelming at the moment!

I have amended my days (hope that is ok!):

michelleon - 22/84!
souffle - 20/84!
Lavinia - day 26/84!
Lou_G - day 23/84!
Zeke - day 31/56!
Nomsad - day 3/84!
Trisha - day 1/84!
Welshtigger - day 6/84!

zeke said:
I have made a decision! I am already a slacker just aiming for the 70 days but I have decided that it will work best for me to lower that further and swap to SW red two weeks before my birthday. Several reasons really - I plan to drink alcohol on my birthday so swapping before that rather than on the day might work better; I have plenty of packs to get me to the 8 weeks but not 10 weeks; I have been struggling a bit yesterday and today (combination of the cold weather and being off work I think!) and think I can dig deep mentally to get past this and get myself to 8 weeks but 10 weeks seems overwhelming at the moment!

I have amended my days (hope that is ok!):

michelleon - 22/84!
souffle - 20/84!
Lavinia - day 26/84!
Lou_G - day 23/84!
Zeke - day 31/56!
Nomsad - day 3/84!
Trisha - day 1/84!
Welshtigger - day 6/84!

Sounds sensible I think any long-ish run of this is good enough it doesn't have to be the twelve Weeks, you're doing great and will look smashing on your birthday :)

Back