12 week challenge - 84 days

Sounds sensible I think any long-ish run of this is good enough it doesn't have to be the twelve Weeks, you're doing great and will look smashing on your birthday :)

Thank you :)

I am feeling much better now - definitely a 'difficult' day for me. I think dropping my time goal down to 8 weeks has helped in that and I feel much more positive. Much happier with a shorter time target with the option of continuing if I want to!

Yay starting tomorrow :) my delivery came today ...

Hello people! I'm still here just at my families with no Internet! Argh!! I'm off plan like I said I would be, but eating healthily with no carbs. No scales here either so that's going to be annoying! Will have to see how much I weigh when I get home :/

michelleon - 23/84!
souffle - 21/84!
Lavinia - day 27/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 27/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 23/84!
Lou_G - day 24/84!
Zeke - day 32/56!
Nomsad - day 4/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 8/84!
Katiebaby - day 1/84!
Trisha - day 2/84!
Welshtigger - day 7/84!

Morning peeps :D

Good morning :-D fully in ketosis now :-D daytimes are ok for me no hunger just bedtime is a struggle as feel cold and find it hard to sleep :-(

hear you on the coldness I put the heating on in my bedroom last night which I NEVER do - hot bath, pyjamas on radiator, heating in room - like an old lady! I was so cold and miserable it's horrible :( need to get an electric blanket :D can't have heating on in night though makes me feel ill so turned it off when I got in bed.

It'll be alright when the hot weather comes though we'll be nice and cool :cool: instead of the usual sweaty mess!!

Right I am so motivated this morning albeit extremely tired but nothing coffee can't cure lol.... Work is going to be fun as lots of sweets around but I have to focus on my goals... Trufa for breakfast, chicken curry noodle soup for lunch then 2 packs for this evening...

I've just been surround by school kids eating junk.

Hi ladies.
So I have a new plan/focus.
I'm going away on may the 30th. Going home to see mum and dad for a week and there is no way I can do S&S while I'm there. My mum will never forgive me if I said no to her home cooked food. Not that I want to anyway...
So the plan is to stay 100% on plan till about a week before the trip so I can do a quick refeed before I go.
I realise I probably won't be at goal weight by then so I will resume the program when I get back.
That gives me 60 days give or take to stay fully focused and kill it!

good luck Katie!!

my skinny friend is eating chips in my office grrrr!! :( smells AMAZE

*cry*

I haven't told anyone in on slim and save at work but my colleague the little git has shoved a cake in my face and ate chips in the office... I didn't flinch lol I'm two packs down and almost 2 litres of water... I will be in need of a pack when I get home. Might try sweet porridge

Hi ladies.
So I have a new plan/focus.
I'm going away on may the 30th. Going home to see mum and dad for a week and there is no way I can do S&S while I'm there. My mum will never forgive me if I said no to her home cooked food. Not that I want to anyway...
So the plan is to stay 100% on plan till about a week before the trip so I can do a quick refeed before I go.
I realise I probably won't be at goal weight by then so I will resume the program when I get back.
That gives me 60 days give or take to stay fully focused and kill it!

60 days is still a good run :D I'll change your figures :D

Day 2 almost over 2 shakes and a mushroom pasta down another shake to go. struggling to get enough water down, while at work but finished today for 2 weeks so hopefully it will be easier. I'm going to do 3 shakes and protein meal tomorrow as I'm having lunch out with a friend, but will have a starter sized tuna salad.

Day one complete :) dark truffa, chicken curry noodle soup, sweet porridge and chilli over the eat water noodles... Can't believe its only day one the toilet was my friend (already) I am grateful I wasn't hungry as such today and only had 3 coffees at work and 2.5l of water. I'm feeling positive.

I ordered 20 packs of eat water noodles from holland and Barrett for the price of 10 :) I prefer these to veggies!

Back