12 week challenge - 84 days

Do try them people say the are an acquired taste as they are very jelly like in texture and need washing well before cooking.. Lovely with the saucier packs

They are too expensive :-( those noodles!

I'm going to join this one. This will sound mad but I get my new pill prescription on Thurs and its 84 days worth. Means I've got a perfect indication :)

michelleon - 23/84!
souffle - 21/84!
Lavinia - day 27/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 27/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 24/84!
Lou_G - day 25/84!
Zeke - day 33/56!
Nomsad - day 5/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 9/60!
Katiebaby - day 2/84!
Trisha - day 3/84!
Welshtigger - day 8/84!
Starlight - day 1/84!

is it weigh in today Welshtigger? :D

I need to stop daily weighing - I'm only 0.2lb down from Monday and it's annoying me AND I've got to get through the whole bloomin Easter weekend :( we're bound to be given eggs at work today and I'll do an egg hunt for the kids, my Mum has already given me an Easter egg and MIL will probably give us choccie on Sunday when we go there

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY STRONG wouldn't it be cool if I could do ONE easter without eating any eggs (well, apart from the egg that I shared a couple of weeks ago but that didn't count it wasn't Easter yet ;))

My kids are away for easter so will have their choc at their dads so not buying eggs :-D my other half isnt happy tho cos told him outright not buying him egg cos he cant buy me one and it wouldnt be fair lol :-D

Well done that's amazing :)

Just had a sausage for lunch. Was going to have a bar instead but it was all alone and I felt sorry for it. Back to the packs again now though.

I bought the noodles 2 for 1 :) I feel they are worth it... I don't buy veg when I have those so makes no odds. But they are pricey and unless they are on offer next time I won't buy again.

Day 2 And feeling fab.... Milk truffa, chicken curry noodle soup, sweet porridge and mild curry and noodles.

Made a great motivation/weight loss chart to track this race to goal..l

Struggled last night with feeling a bit hungry at bedtime last night but still managed to fall asleep in the end :-D roll on Day 6/84!!! Now ladies dont panic as I am away until sunday afternoon will post then :-D

Weighed myself this morning day 6 - 14st 11lbs - thats 11lb off yay!!

Yep :-D no way am I gonna have chocolate and go above 15 ever again!!!

Yesss chocolate is yucky! Peppermint tea anyone? :)

Back