12 week challenge - 84 days

Day 29 and week 4 weigh in. I'm another 3lb down so 1st 7lb in a month :) If I can lose another stone a month till the end of this 12 weeks that'll be 3st 7lb gone and almost halfway to goal :)

Day 29 and week 4 weigh in. I'm another 3lb down so 1st 7lb in a month :) If I can lose another stone a month till the end of this 12 weeks that'll be 3st 7lb gone and almost halfway to goal :)

Well done thats great :)

michelleon - 24/84!
souffle - 22/84!
Lavinia - day 28/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 28/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 25/84!
Lou_G - day 26/84!
Zeke - day 34/56!
Nomsad - day 6/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 10/60!
Katiebaby - day 3/84!
Trisha - day 4/84!
Welshtigger - day 9/84!
Starlight - day 2/84!

all out of routine today normally do this about 6am, but DD got me up even earlier than usual and I was trying to doze on the sofa but failed and that has put me in a grump!!

Should've just got up and moving straight away. Seriously, she should be able to entertain herself sometimes she is 7, she isn't a baby anymore!!

Son is entertaining her atm love him :D we have a big shed at bottom of garden that we call a den with a sofa and telly and stuff they are hanging out down there, son has been sorting it out last few weeks how he likes it. It's great cos you can't hear them!! ;)

Well done Nomsad thats an amazing loss :D

It is day 3 already :) I am feeling the hunger today as i did the first time i started a VLCD... I am counting this as my second restart as all my others were feeble and full of oh i can eat this bit of cheese or chicken etc when in fact i was fooling myself. I am chugging back the water and tea and keeping busy at work.

Meals today - Maple and Fruit bar (oh my these are better than i remember and being bigger is a bonus), had brocolli (200g) and Chicken curry noodle soup, plan on having sweet porridge at 430 after work then later in the evening my eat water noodles and Spag Bol... mmmmmmm.

Might test for ketosis tomorrow, Im kinda hopeful

Lavina and me hadn't been updated so done it for you :)

michelleon - 24/84!

souffle - 22/84!
Lavinia - day 29/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 29/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 25/84!
Lou_G - day 26/84!
Zeke - day 34/56!
Nomsad - day 6/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 10/60!
Katiebaby - day 3/84!
Trisha - day 4/84!
Welshtigger - day 9/84!
Starlight - day 2/84!

michelleon - 25/84!
souffle - 23/84!
Lavinia - day 30/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 30/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 26/84!
Lou_G - day 27/84!
Zeke - day 35/56!
Nomsad - day 7/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 11/60!
Katiebaby - day 4/84!
Trisha - day 5/84!
Welshtigger - day 10/84!
Starlight - day 3/84!

Hellooo

I went majorly off the rails yesterday but back on it today. 100% so far (at 6.44am ;))

michelleon - 26/84!
souffle - 24/84!
Lavinia - day 31/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 31/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 27/84!
Lou_G - day 28/84!
Zeke - day 36/56!
Nomsad - day 8/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 12/60!
Katiebaby - day 5/84!
Trisha - day 6/84!
Welshtigger - day 11/84!
Starlight - day 4/84!

still off track and have given myself today off but I'm still in the challenge and still keeping my eye on it :D I will NOT be logging my weigh in tomorrow :D:D:D haha - but these blips are all part of the journey, (I'm telling myself) and it might add a week or 2 to the time I need to get to goal, but I'll still get there in the end

Happy Easter!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Happy Easter :-D

Day 5 :) can't believe its gone so fast... I am not so hungry anymore the only thing telling me maybe i should have a pack is my head.. feel faint when I am hungry, Not a pleasant feeling but I can take it. Sneaky peak weigh in today and I have lost 7.4lb so far and weigh in isnt till wednesday... need to be under 14stone by then. Maybe another 2lb off :D cant wait!

michelleon - 27/84!
souffle - 25/84!
Lavinia - day 32/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 32/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 28/84!
Lou_G - day 29/84!
Zeke - day 37/56!
Nomsad - day 9/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 13/60!
Katiebaby - day 6/84!
Trisha - day 7/84!
Welshtigger - day 12/84!
Starlight - day 5/84!

ahem. I've given myself today off too for the bank holiday. Back on plan tomorrow when I'm back at work :D Still can do lots of good in the remainder of my 84 days

How are you all doing? Easter sneaks up on you doesn't it, the cheeky little &£*(^!(&!!

I have a confession :eek: . I made the decision to swap to SW on day 37. I lost 3 lbs in week 5 but my heart just wasn't in week 6 and I was feeling a bit faint at times and actually wanted to exercise more! So, I am going slow now! This time was quite a bit different from my 9 week stint at the end of last year and just wasn't working for me as well. I still have about 110 packs left though! I am going to keep them for a few weeks or so before deciding what to do with them - I haven't ruled out the possibility of doing a short 4 week stint in the future or using them to help with CC etc.

Good luck to everyone with your 84 day challenge! Thank you for all your support with my shorted journey!

michelleon - 27/84!
souffle - 25/84!
Lavinia - day 32/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 32/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 28/84!
Lou_G - day 29/84!
Nomsad - day 9/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 13/60!
Katiebaby - day 6/84!
Trisha - day 7/84!
Welshtigger - day 12/84!
Starlight - day 5/84!

I'll drop myself off the list...

Zeke - day 36/36!

completely understand - I'm thinking of counting out my packs and seeing how many days are left and then just aiming to do it for that amount of days. Don't know yet though - it's so brutal! Well done for doing it as long as you did :D you completed your challenge ;)

Good luck on SW! are you going to have a new diary?

Day 6/84 :) Definately not as hungry today... But my toes and fingers are so cold I could cry doesn't matter how many layers I have on I'm freeeeezing.... Weigh in Wednesday which is keeping me going :) have alot of energy which is a bonus

completely understand - I'm thinking of counting out my packs and seeing how many days are left and then just aiming to do it for that amount of days. Don't know yet though - it's so brutal! Well done for doing it as long as you did :D you completed your challenge ;)

Good luck on SW! are you going to have a new diary?

Thank you!

Yes, I am about to start a new diary now. Not in the SW section though as the actual LCD may change. I will start on in the Silver members section.

Back