12 week challenge - 84 days

Day 6/84 :) Definately not as hungry today... But my toes and fingers are so cold I could cry doesn't matter how many layers I have on I'm freeeeezing.... Weigh in Wednesday which is keeping me going :) have alot of energy which is a bonus

The coldness SUCKS! hopefully we'll start getting some sunnier weather soon - I always vow to buy some fingerless gloves but never get round to it!

Looking forward to your weigh in results tomorrow :D

michelleon - 28/84!
souffle - 26/84!
Lavinia - day 33/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 33/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 29/84!
Lou_G - day 30/84!
Nomsad - day 10/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 14/60!
Katiebaby - day 7/84!
Trisha - day 8/84!
Welshtigger - day 13/84!
Starlight - day 6/84!

Morning all. Back on track today for me, still got 54 days left of this challenge - that is enough to make a good dent into my fat deposits!! :D

Thank God Easter is over!! Although kids have lots of choc hanging around, but I think I'm so sick of it I won't even be tempted to touch it!

I'm glad Easter is over as well, too many temptations around, and i have to admit I haven't been 100% but not too bad! We went to a family 40th birthday at a resturant, so I did 3 packs and a protein meal, but probably had more at the meal than I should have but not too disasterous ( I didn't have a dessert and shared a sharter with DH, which was a stuffed mushroom type of thing) We have also had a few days out and I've had a couple of skinny lattes, but scales show no gain so not too bad. Back on track today 100% all the way.

Gone fully onto low carb so have moved to the low carbers - good luck everyone x

Day 8 :) weigh in day.... Lost 10.6lb in my first week!!! Wooooo even with totm sneaking up on me yesterday. I am chuffed

Hello everyone, I'm back!

So my 10 day 'holiday' to the midlands was nice - I went with the intention of sticking to plan as much as poss, but I will be totally honest and say that it just DIDN'T happen. I haven't really carbed out to be honest but I went out drinking - A LOT!!

I've ordered some fresh packs due to arrive tomorrow because all the ones I have left I don't like!

So restart tomorrow for me! I weighed myself yesterday and had put a few pounds on but I wont let this beat me! I;ve managed to persuade my mum and sister to give it a go too so they are ordering some and we can all support each other.

How is everyone getting on? Hope you're all doing well!!

I'm doing appallingly I've put on 7.2lbs since last Fri!! haha how is that possible? I'm going to start again TOMORROW :)rolleyes:) determined to at least not stop *trying* until the end of this challenge ;) We'll restart together

Katiebaby your week 1 weigh in is awesome!!

michelleon - 29/84!
souffle - 27/84!

Lavinia - day 34/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 34/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 30/84!
Lou_G - day 31/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 15/60!
Katiebaby - day 8/84!
Trisha - day 9/84!
Welshtigger - day 14/84!
Starlight - day 7/84!

michelleon - 30/84!
souffle - 28/84!
Lavinia - day 35/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 35/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 31/84!
Lou_G - day 32/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 16/60!
Katiebaby - day 9/84!
Trisha - day 10/84!
Welshtigger - day 15/84!
Starlight - day 8/84!

michelleon - 31/84!
souffle - 29/84!
Lavinia - day 36/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 36/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 32/84!
Lou_G - day 33/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 17/60!
Katiebaby - day 10/84!
Trisha - day 11/84!
Welshtigger - day 16/84!
Starlight - day 9/84!

Souffle and Cherry is it weigh day today?

I managed a day of Paleo yesterday - trying a day of S&S today feel like I can get back in the zone - I still have 51 days remaining of this challenge - could be, what 21lbs down in that time? Could get to the low 11s. Original target was to get into the 10s - but I'll take anything really, as long as I'm lower at the end than I was at the start then it's a win ;) it always takes us longer than we think it will - something always steps in the way to scupper our plans, a family meal, a bad day - that's life :D if I can just chip away at it slowly then I'm winning. No hurry -

53 days is LOADS, lots of chances to 'get it right' ;)

saying that, I'm starving already!! ;) but will power through. If I can do one day S&S then I might feel ready to do another. and another. :D

such ups and downs! one minute I'm 'I can't do this' the next I'm 'I can do this!' haha

Yep it is weigh day and another 4lb gone. Now in the BMI 30s. Bye bye 40s!!

michelleon - 32/84!
souffle - 30/84!
Lavinia - day 37/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 37/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 33/84!
Lou_G - day 34/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 18/60!
Katiebaby - day 11/84!
Trisha - day 12/84!
Welshtigger - day 17/84!
Starlight - day 10/84!

Hey girls!

Lou, I don't even know when my weigh-in day is any more! I've woken up this morning feeling positive, had my morning shake! Today is a new day :p

I'm not going to weigh myself for a while now, I'll see if I fancy it in a week - I put on a silly amount of weight over the past couple of weeks, I could slap myself!! Got to keep at it though. x

Hey ladies can I join? Decided to get my last stone and a bit off with s&s seeing as my weight seems to be staying the same so I've ordered the 5 packs so I reckon that should last me about 6 weeks. Day 1 all over again for me today xx

Id love to join as im trying to get the fat off for my holiday abroad in september and for summer. Hoping to get back to a size 8-10

So far im on day 8 ive lost 10lbs and I have been 100%.

of course you guys can join! I've been totally awol the past couple days, and now trying low carbing for a while as I just feel so moody and exhausted on the vlcd and my will power was waning and I was just eating junk to make myself feel better. I've still got loads of packs so might come back to it but for now, low carbing, but still on the challenge as I still want to lose some blubber by the end of this! ATM I'm only 1lb down LOL! but you know, could have been worse, could be back up to starting weight so not all doom and gloom. Will update stats :D

michelleon - 32/84!
souffle - 30/84!
Lavinia - day 37/84!
Cherry Blossom - day 37/84!
Tinkerbellsmum - day 36/84!
Lou_G - day 37/84!
Slim_and_happy - day 21/60!
Katiebaby - day 14/84!
Trisha - day 15/84!
Welshtigger - day 20/84!
Starlight - day 13/84!
Amymarie - day 1/42!
miss vlcd38 - day 8/84!

Sorry if I've got anyone's numbers wrong I've been so bad over weekend I couldn't bear to show my face
:ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Back