Total Solution 12 week challenge and keeping it off

30thisyear

Hi I am 30 in may and after seeing all of the photographs from the Christmas party at work I hated what I saw!

I have also recently had hypnosis and am aware that I need to change my relationship with food and this will happen by me loving myself more but that is difficult when I look like I do.. Anyway I think I have decided to start exante TS I have done a lot of research and also been reading these forums and am amazed at the amount of support you give each other :) I am planning on doing it for 12 weeks starting Monday 23rd (I go on a city break next Sunday - back on 19th but then have friends visiting for weekend) so I thought this would be a good time when I had no distractions! I currently weigh approx 18s 7lbs so I know I won't get to target in 12 weeks but I guess I am looking for a quick solution so I am at least 3 st lighter for my 30th!

One question though what are people's experiences with finishing exante - my only worry is that the weight would just pile back on?

Anyone who eats like they used to after finishing a diet will pile all the weight on, it's not just vlcd people who are 'at risk' of gaining back.
You need to refeed and introduce foods back into your diet slowly.
Exante dont have an exact refeed plan like other vlcd's but I just go to the other parts of the forum (lighter life, cambridge, lipotrim) and see what they have to say, some things in their refeed sections/diaries are really helpful. I know I'm a long way off goal but it's nice to be prepared!

Best of luck, you will feel amazing at your 30th

Hi, I to am 30 this year (March). my first goal is to lose 2 stone by then .
I did cambridge 2 years ago lost 2 stone and put it all back on as I went back to old habits. This time it is a life change. I will use advise from this site and may join slimming world as I need to have the weekly weigh in to keep me going. Good luck.

Back