12 week countdown challenge

All good for me again today, totally focused still which is 3/4 of the battle and no yearning for anything bad...

Mad day in the office today but have eaten as much superfree as possible in any spare few mins I got!!

Well I'm a week ahead of you on my 12 week count down because i bought mine between Xmas and new year.

Wk 1 - gained 4.5lb
Wk 2 - lost 3lb
Wk 3 - gained 0.5lb

So still got two to loose to get back to pre-Xmas weight. Doing a food diary this week because i don't know where that sneaky gain came from no matter how small it was. Its coming off next week!!

Well done to you all on those losses though, fab!

Hi ladies can I join ye? I have 4 weeks left of my current 12 week countdown but I will be buying another depending on my results after this one, I missed one week (Xmas week) but have lost 9 lbs overall, my goal is to lose another 7lb in the next 4 weeks to get to my club 10 target but weigh in is tonight and I feel ridiculously bloated this week :/ so have a feeling I will have a gain. You are all doing really well with your body magic and losses! x

Hello ladies & Welcome emsie! :) so I didn't make it to the beach as it rained but between my morning & afternoon chores around town I clocked up another 4.5 miles! Yey! Red day today & not had time to eat much so having a nice dinner with lots of med veg (my fave!). How's everyone doing today? X

Emsie lots of people seem to have that problem,I am really strange in that the week before I usually have a bigger loss then sts on the actual week. Bloomin female hormones!! I am sure you will be bashing that gain away by next week. Which plan do you normally follow?
I am off out on site tomorrow for work, which usually involves a lot of walking round, which is all good for body magic

Well I'm a week ahead of you on my 12 week count down because i bought mine between Xmas and new year.

Wk 1 - gained 4.5lb
Wk 2 - lost 3lb
Wk 3 - gained 0.5lb

So still got two to loose to get back to pre-Xmas weight. Doing a food diary this week because i don't know where that sneaky gain came from no matter how small it was. Its coming off next week!!

Well done to you all on those losses though, fab!

Food diarys really do help, but for me its all down to forward planning making sure I have lots of free and superfree foods available at all times

snuggle69 said:
Emsie lots of people seem to have that problem,I am really strange in that the week before I usually have a bigger loss then sts on the actual week. Bloomin female hormones!! I am sure you will be bashing that gain away by next week. Which plan do you normally follow?
I am off out on site tomorrow for work, which usually involves a lot of walking round, which is all good for body magic

Thanks hun! I was kind of expecting it but still horrible when I see it on the scales! I follow EE all the time, don't really know much about red or green.

emsie14 said:
Thanks hun! I was kind of expecting it but still horrible when I see it on the scales! I follow EE all the time, don't really know much about red or green.

This posted when it shouldn't have sorry! Anyways onwards and downwards next week hopefully, I'll lose it next week fingers crossed! Which plan do u follow? Feel free to drop into my diary if u av any tips!xx

I always follow extra easy as with working full time, and driving round as well as being in the office its easier to plan for lunches. Will have a snoop around your diary tomorrow always nice to look at others to see if I can get any ideas as well .

Used all my syns on a chocolate splurge (& feel soooo naughty!) but still stayed on plan :) 3 miles walked today. Tax returns tomorrow (boo!!) but hope to get out first thing for an hour. Lots of fruit in fridge to keep me on plan! x

Hiya, sorry been flat out at work and home so havent had much time to post...my bad!! Well just been for my 2nd weigh in and I have lost another 4lbs :-0 am so pleased thats 10.5lbs in 2 weeks so I got my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week. Which I got an amazing basket full of food for!
Hows everyone else doing x

Wow! You have done amazingly! I lost 2.5lb so 7.5 in total & also got my half stone award! Very pleased! I recon you'll be at target in no time! I've got 15lb left to lose & it would be ace if I could do it by the end of countdown but we'll see! Lots of walking though so feeling much better for that! X

Well done thats a brilliant loss, we will both be at target in no time at this rate xx

Back