12 Week Food Diary...

SineadUK

Hey!

So I have been doing SW since Sept 2011 and have lost 4 stone! I have 12 weeks remaining until I set off travelling for 6 weeks in SE Asia then head to Oz for a working holiday visa!

I feel like I an struggling a bit with lots of events - weddings, christenings, birthday and holidays upcoming over next 6 weeks so decided to start this to keep me on track as I want to loose another 18lba before Aug!

Breakfast - 2 x WW wholemeal 400g with 1 x laughing cow

Lunch - spud u like jacket with beans

Dinner - chicken, chopped tomatoes, onions and peppers and various Indian spices with rice

Going to up the super free starting from tomorrow to try and get a good result next
Weds! Fingers crossed! Defs need to focus!

Thursday food:

Breakfast: 2 x satsumas

Lunch: Subway turkey salad on wheat bread with.a TINY bit of light mayo! Syns = 12

Dinner: jacket potato, laughing cow and beans

Snacks: Cherry tomatoes and an apple

Friday:

Breakfast: 2 x satsumas

Lunch: Jacket potato with laughing cow and beans

Dinner: SW chilli with loads of super free!

Snacks: Strawberries

Hey,

Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss that is amazing! I know how hard it is when you have lots of things coming up that's where I get off track. I also started a diary to help me, I think that if I have to tell people what I'm eating I'll stuck to it better :)

Good luck

xxx

Exactly if it's written in black and white I can't cheat :). Must stay on track! Good luck to you too! I will have a look at your diary!

Sat:

Strawberries and activist cherry yoghurt for brekky

Beans on WW wholemeal 400g toast for lunch

Chicken, mushroom and onions with Cajun spice plus uncle bend Mexican rice = 2.5syns

Good day food wise then it went off the scale at my friends hen doo! Far too much vodka! May of eaten a few crisps when I got in at 3am but I can't remember it so doesn't count haha

Today:

Breakfast - 2 x ww wholemeal toast with laughing cow

Lunch - at a christening so I had some curry and white rice from the buffet! Lowest syn option!

Dinner - Tomato and basil soup

Bit gutter the vodka may have messed my week up but I will try and have lots of super free to compensate!

Back