12 week update

Thank you Calli, you have diverted a crisis here.
Short and Gorgeous, if you are here for the duration you had better used to loving it.

Calligas, an excellent way of doing it. Small goals achieved will take care of the bigger goal without even realising it. Concentrate on the small goals more and the final goal will take care of itself. You have made us a very very happy group Calli.

thanks mark, but i am bit disapointed, got on my scales and put on 0.5 the only hiccup i had was those 3 bon bons on sat, surely i not gained because of that. But my weigh day is tomorrow so hopefully it is all water. As i weigh wed mornings usually.

hey mark thaat is a brill loss and well done in reintroducin food back into your diet...keep it up...and yeah before and after pix would be great inspiration...calii u can do this and will do this :d you are a part of the team :d
mwah

Well done Mark, you are doing really well, good luck getting back on it after your break.
Bren xx

Right thats the 1st week back on food almost completed, i';ll get my weigh in tomorrow so far when iv had a quick peak iv only put 1 lb back on however i reckon when i weigh myself in the morning i'l be the same as last week, iv not been as good as i would have liked to have been but i certainly haven't been too bad either. Once you have proper food again the hunger seems to rush back but a little bit of will power kicks it into touch and after a few days everything settles down again.

heres some before and after pics, i didnt actually realise the difference myself until i had a look back. one was taken a couple of days after i started the diet and the others about 10 mins ago lol. hopefully all you doubters will be inspired. I will be back on TFR in a few weeks to get to my goal which shouldnt take too long hopefully and i am now concentrating on toning more than anything else.

100331-180554.jpg

003-3.jpg

001-1.jpg

Well done Mark!! Well done. You look different xxx

Wolf Whistles!
Look at you! You are doing so fantastic.. You really make me believe that all this willpower now will keep me in line when food enters my life again.

Thank you so much for showing the pictures.. and the difference is striking
xx

Wow Mark - a fab difference - well done!!!!!

Thanks for the comments, even my friends who i havent seen for a few weeks are noticing the difference. That alone makes it all worthwhile.

Back