12 week weigh in on ss

galaxy163

Hiya everyone,

had my 12th week weigh in tonight and i have lost 2lbs again,
i am so pleased 37lb gone in only just 12 weeks.
I have never lost that amount before on any diet.
i have tried before beleave me i have tried a few lol.
This week i have to go up to 810 for one week, so i have been shopping tonight & brought my meals ready for the next few days, i dont no how i feel about having a meal as well bit worried how i will manage to go back to ss only again next week, i supose everyone is a bit worried about it the first time round just hope i can cope ok with it. if anyone as any advise on offer i would really appreciate it.
Good Luck to everyone
maria x x

Well done Maria, 37lb is fantastic!:happy096:

It is worrying going back eating but if you stick with the recommendations you will be fine.

Love Mini xxx

Maria,

Well done with your weight loss, you have done extremely well. It sounds like you have things fairly well planned out, so just stick to the plan and don't be tempted to eat more than you should.

If you think back to before you started, you probably wondered how you would stick to SS for a whole 12 weeks, but you have, so believe in yourself and you will be just fine.

well done - you are doing really well. I have generally been losing 2lbs a week too but I guess it is what our bodies what to do but hey - they are still losses :)

:talk017:
Really is amazing for 12 weeks isn't it! Well done you! :)

You sound fully in charge of your AAM week :) planning is key and not straying of course! lol Really hope you still see a loss and then are back on track next week. :)

Now.. If I can follow in your footsteps I'll be a happy bunny! :p

Well done, that's brilliant!! I am going on AAM next week and also quite worried about it, I thought it was SS+ at first but my cdc told me tonight it's the 810 cal and you have just confirmed that for me. Please let me know how you get on as I am worried that it won't be easy to get back onto SS after it and I still have another 51 lbs to lose.....

well done.

Wow that's a brilliant loss. You will be a very glamerous grandma !

Back